Ok in LA area?
Are the big blue members and their families ok in southern California? I did see some scary videos in the German TV news. I wish you the best and hope the flood did not destroy or damage your homes!
Reinhard
I'm fine, we used to have my wife's family calling every time there was a brush fire, earthquake, or flood out here. Most of the damage is to homes either in the hills or on the beach. Since most of that sort property starts at $1 million and goes up from there, we can't afford to live in any of those places. We were going to rent an electric boat to cruise around the canals in the Naples section of Long Beach last night, but the weather was so bad that the boat rental company called to tell us that everything was canceled just before I was going to call them to tell them that we would not be there due to the weather. They were predicting possible tornado activity and water spouts last night. Those waterways are sheltered, but my years in the Coast Guard taught me to respect what weather and water combined can do!
Russ, glad to hear that Thumbsup
Reinhard