Different power on the Anna Lines
Epaw graciously allowed me to come visit and run some items on his work in progress layout. Had a great time and started some records on his rails Icon_lol like a 86 car train and 40+ car backup over 6 turnouts Eek Some of his locomotives have some serious pull to them!

I'm glad I was able to test out more than half of my rolling stock and so far so good, just some coupler changes and wheel adjustments (not bad for some scratchbuilding and a couple of hack jobs Goldth )

Without further ado:

[Image: 77bc7497.jpg]

[Image: 11375395.jpg]

[Image: cb8e85ae.jpg]

This next one was a rough shot since 2 trains were moving Misngth

[Image: 01c2ff4c.jpg]

[Image: c3cadb25.jpg]

[Image: 8dbc9fe6.jpg]

[Image: b255cab5.jpg]

[Image: 2aa4df5f.jpg]

[Image: 6e819845.jpg]

[Image: 18e3f5da.jpg]

[Image: 7eab32af.jpg]

[Image: 936736a4.jpg]

More to come...
Tom

Model Conrail

PM me to get a hold of me.
[Image: 9cedd705.jpg]

[Image: b13db27f.jpg]

[Image: 169ca903.jpg]

[Image: b964943d.jpg]

[Image: b8f79406.jpg]

[Image: 169ca903.jpg]

[Image: d2d9cad4.jpg]

[Image: b929c038.jpg]

[Image: dbf42c27.jpg]
Tom

Model Conrail

PM me to get a hold of me.
Great photos! Thanks for sharing them, and thanks to e-paw for being such a gracious host. Thumbsup
What a sweet layout for test-running!
--
Kevin
Check out my Shapeways creations!
3-d printed items in HO/HOn3 and more!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s-model-train-detail-parts">https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s ... tail-parts</a><!-- m -->
Wow! I am so envious of those big sweeping curves! A nice place to run trains and great equipment indeed!
Ralph
Tom---isn't it great to have gracious friends with beautiful train layouts---I can honestly say I know how you feel thanks to my good friend Doctor Wayne
Holy cow! Now how is it that I never realized E-Paw had such a huge layout? And based on that one area with the scenery, this is gonna be a great layout! Way to go, E-Paw!
Thanks for stopping Tom, I guess that little running session could be considered the layouts official opening Cheers . It really gave me a chance to test out my track work under some heavy use age. It also pointed out a few spots that need attention.

BTW I weighed the 90MAC to see just how much ballast I added to it,,she comes in at Eek 2.17 pounds Eek .
Thanks for stopping by.
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
Looks good! I need that kind of space, and lighting!
Modeling New Jersey Under the Wire 1978-1979.  
[Image: logosmall.png]