BRASS UNION PACIFIC STEAM LOCOMOTIVE
Hello Everyone---Like most women,she dosen't come cheap,but she sure is pretty---If you're interested in making an offer,send me a PM---Thanks,Nutbar

[Image: ege4865a008.jpg]

[Image: ege4865003.jpg]

[Image: ege4865030.jpg]
Hello Everyone---Thanks for checking out this locomotive---Caboose Hobbies has one of these (painted) locomotives listed at $1095 u.s.---this one is on the block for $800 u.s.

[Image: ege4865005.jpg]

[Image: ege4865013.jpg]
Oh Wow!!! I wish I had $800. That is BEAUTIFUL!!!
Don't follow me, I'm lost too.
iis612 Wrote:Oh Wow!!! I wish I had $800. That is BEAUTIFUL!!!

You are not the only one! Confusedhock:
Hello Everyone---I've been thinking of thinking of placing this locomotive on E-bay but would prefer to sell privately---the engine is in mint condition---$700 u.s.
$ 700.00..!?!?! But It's ALL YELLOW...!!! Goldth Goldth 35

Sorry....can't afford it..... Nope
Gus (LC&P).
Hello Everyone---a quick update to let you know I no longer have this locomotive.I was able to work out a credit towards a purchase with Dan Glasure from Brasstrains.com.In return I have purchased a Canadian National locomotive---I wish I could post a picture but I am presently camera-less (but that's another story :cry: )---if you have not heard about Brass trains.com,I highly recommend you check their web-site.I have found the service to be outstanding and would highly recommend this buisness,I hope to do future dealings as time goes on.
Hi CN,

Cant see the picture here of the loco or a link to it Nope
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.freewebs.com/upnick/">http://www.freewebs.com/upnick/</a><!-- m -->
[Image: up_xm40o.gif][Image: up_lo-1.gif][Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
Hello Everyone---who says you can't make a mole hill out of a mountain (or is it a mountain out of a mole hill :? :? :? )---would you believe this locomotive used to be a UP 4-8-2 mountain

[Image: P1000070-1.jpg]
cn nutbar

Nice transformation. Smile I had my eye on that very nice CNR Mikado but I decided I need to get my other N-5-d finished and finish up my J-4-e Pacific first. I am finally in putting the paint on the J-4-e this week after a whole string of delays that have kept me out of my hobby room. Wallbang I also have a frame complete with drivers, side rods, valve gear for a U-1-f as well as a cab and pilot truck from a K-5-a I am thinking of using to scratch build a " what if " CNR steam locomotive. I would like to find a boiler for the U-1-f frame ( 6060 ) but I doubt there are to many frameless boilers floating around. Eek

Wayne Reid
Hello Wayne---good to hear from you again---hard to fool a CNR steam buff such as yourself---this is the locomotive I was able to get through a trade/credit for the UP mountain---being a CNR steam collector,this was a great deal for me as I was able to add one of my favourite types of locomotive to my roster---here's a few more pictures for your review

[Image: 2009penn1008.jpg]

[Image: 2009penn1015-3.jpg]

[Image: 2009penn1009.jpg]

Looking forward to seeing more pictures from your collection