Prayers and Well Wishes Needed!!!!!!
Even though he's a "recent" addition to the forum, he has clearly made a difference with his very informative, and often witty postings.
We all hope for his recovery. Our thoughts go out to him and his daughter.
Gus (LC&P).
My family's prayers are added to the list. My sympathies to Jenna and the rest of the family.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
That is sad news, indeed. Here is hoping for the best for BiL and his loved ones.

Stein
Hearing this made me really sad. I wish him all the best and a fast recovery.
Jens
My thoughts are with Bil and his family. I think we all have enjoyed his comments and contibutions here.

Fingers crossed.

Mark
Fake It till you Make It, then Fake It some More
Hang in there BiL! We're all routing for you to pull out of this!
Tom

Model Conrail

PM me to get a hold of me.
Hold in there BiL! I've enjoyed talking with you, and hope to do so again!
Modeling New Jersey Under the Wire 1978-1979.  
[Image: logosmall.png]
I must have logged off just seconds before Mikey posted this sad news yesterday....I exchanged several private messages with Bil, since he first came aboard, and considered him friend.
My prayers go out to you, Bil, and to your family.
Pete
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Our thoughts and prayers to all....
Cheers,
Richard

T & A Layout Build http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic...=46&t=7191
Hang in there Bil! Our thoughts are with you and your family.
Marc

Bar Extension - 5' x 2.5' N-scale layout plus two decks of shelf layout
I'm thinking about you again today, biL, my friend. I'm sending my best and I am desperately hoping for your recovery. We've still got a lot of good times to share. Hang in there buddy.
Gary S Wrote:I'm thinking about you again today, biL, my friend. I'm sending my best and I am desperately hoping for your recovery. We've still got a lot of good times to share. Hang in there buddy.

Could not have said it better... Best wishes biL!

Andrew
Many prayers for healing and good results!
This is Jenna, BiL's Daughter. I felt the need to express my gratitude to all of you here at Big Blue. Thank you all for being such a positive part of my Father's life. Since I can remember he has always been quite the Model Railroad enthusiast. Joining this group gave him a link back to a hobby that he had lost for several years. Your influence on his life is more than you will ever know.

Pertaining to his current condition, I regret to inform you that little has changed. My Dad is in ICU at Lehigh Regional Medical Center in Lehigh Acres, FL. He is currently on life support and has been since Friday afternoon. An EEG showed little to no brain activity and that has not changed. As for recovery, the future looks grim. The three Arrests caused his brain to be without oxygen for a combined 40+ minutes. I have been advised by the doctors, that even if his body fights and his heart and brain are able to work together, he has very little chance of obtaining even a similar quality of life, to that which he had, even a week ago.

My Uncle (my Dad's brother) is driving down tomorrow and we are going to speak with the Pulmonologist and Neurologist together. I will update you following that meeting.

I wish you all were able to see his "workbench" as he called it, there are so many amazing little projects that are only partially completed.

Again, thank you all for your prayers and warm wishes. They do not go unappreciated.
Hi Jenna

Thanks for the update about Bil, even though it doesnt sound so good for Bil.

By all means tell him that all the guys at Big Blue are thinking of him and his family and friends during this difficult time.

Having only been a menber of Big Blue since late February I have found myself looking forward to reading what he had to say and I am missing him greatly.

No doubt you and your family are missing him to a far greater degree.

Many of us were actively following his very informative 'House for San Bernadino' project and its associated garage. He was more than happy to share his techniques as well as his mistakes and how to correct them, truely the signs of a master craftsman.

Not everybody can make things in full size, nor in a selected scale representation of full size and even fewer are willing or more importantly able to teach others how to go about mastering those techniques necessary to be able to make things in full size or in a scaled down version and are prepared to show everything in a warts and all photo journal.

Your Dad was one of those few. Worship

My thoughts are with you and your family.

Mark
Fake It till you Make It, then Fake It some More