FREE LIONEL LAYOUT!
Yes, I said FREE! I have a 5' X 9' Lionel Train table that I want to get rid of. It has 2 mainline tracks - 1 goes up and over the other - complete with bridge. The layout table was given to me 2 years ago. It needs some "elbow grease" and wiring repairs. A friend of mine gave it to me for my son, but we never used it - we stuck with HO.

As they say, all good things come with a catch. This is no exception. The catch here is this: all you need to do is come and pick it up! My wife wants this out of the garage. :hey:

They layout table comes with all track - still in place, buildings, semephores and misc. scenery. A few hours of "elbow grease" and wiring, and this thing is up and running. It does not come with a power supply.

If anyone around the Utica, NY area is interested, drop me a PM.

If checked with local organizations to see if I can donate it. But, sadly, "trains are not in demand", is what I was told. How about that? Eek
Doing my best to stay on track and to live each day to it's fullest, trying not to upset people along the way. I have no enemies.....just friends who don't understand my point of view.

Steve

Let's go Devils!
Hi, Steve--

Check with the local Boy Scouts troops, they have a railroading merit badge and they may be able to use the layout.

Al
Whu not put it on Craig's list. I would ask the price of a nice HO locomotive or piece of rolling stock. It seems like folks respond quickest to a low price then they do for a freebie.
Charlie
Thanks for the advice, Ill look into calling the local BSA, and get some info on Craig's List. Thanks guys!!!
Doing my best to stay on track and to live each day to it's fullest, trying not to upset people along the way. I have no enemies.....just friends who don't understand my point of view.

Steve

Let's go Devils!
Craigs list is easy. www,craigslist.com and it is free.
I have used it many times and I like it very well.
Charlie
The Lionel layout has been donated to the local Boys and Girls club! They were happy to accept and now maybe, we can inspire a new group of newcomers.

Steve

Let's go Devils!