Few items For Sale
After taking stock of all the goodies on my shelfs and cleaning up my work space I have a few items I just have no use for. I also have a couple of locomotives I have been hanging onto that I just really do not need.

#1 A slightly used Badger 150 airbrush.It has the light, medium and heavy tips and needles, one bottle with a filter screen on the syphon tube, air hose, open metal paint cup and the wrench. I also have the instructions. As stated it has been used ( only the medium tip and needle ) and works great. It is a double action airbrush. I prefer my Paasche Talon gravity feed so I will never use it.
I am asking $40 for it. A good deal for someone who wants to get an airbrush and save some cash or for someone looking for an upgrade from the airbrush they have.

#2 Another used Badger airbrush.This one is the Cresendo 175. It comes with the light, medium & heavy tips and needles, trigger pad, air hose, bottle, metal paint cup and instructions. It is also a double action airbrush and works great. I used this one for a number of paint jobs with great results.
I am asking $40 for it as well.

This next item I hate to let it go but to be honest I have more locomotives than I need and I just got a nice Brass Canadian National 0-6-0 switcher as and early birthday present form my wife so this little guy has become surplus.
A Proto 2000 heritage 0-6-0 factory painted in CNR colors. It has no more than 20 minutes run time on it. I did start to ready it for a DCC sound install by drilling small holes in the plastic coal load ( could be covered over with some real crushed coal glued in place) and adding kadee #5 couplers but that is all I have done to it.It runs great and is quiet. It is DCC ready but has no decoder. Both lights work. It comes in the original box with all the paper work.The box is in excellent shape as well. Hobbycraft Canada hade these made for the Canadian market over 10 years ago. They are hard to find now. I paid $200 for it not long after they came out. Confusedhock:
I am asking $100 for it.

Prices are the same for both Canadian or US dollars.Shipping will be actual cost.If interested in anything send me a message.

Wayne Reid
All the above items have been sold.Thanks.

Wayne Reid
Wayne R Wrote:All the above items have been sold.Thanks.
Wayne Reid

Ooohh..... Wallbang
Gus (LC&P).