FS: HO P2K SD45 PIN STRIPE ATSF 1888
This HO Proto 2000 Santa Fe SD45 does not fit my needs any longer. Wanted an early pin stripe number so changed the cabs & number boards to 1888. This is the pre Warbonnet scheme. Some of the handrails were broken so bought an Athearn set which do fit great but they have not been installed. The stanchions were painted blue per the prototype though. Also included are a brass whistle, Mu Cables. Mu receptacles (Details West AH 2687 & MU 236) & can antenna that need to be installed. Coupler boxes & screws come w/ this loco but no couplers. My preference is Kadee
148s but they may not be yours. This SD45 is DCC ready. Do Not have the original box nor instructions. Everything will be packed carefully in bubble wrap/popcorn in a good mailing box. See Andy's For Sale 2 in Files for a picture of this engine & the separate parts. As you will see there's an extra long hood included in case you ever want to build a SD45B. Smile
Preferred payment is by Pay Pal but USPS money orders are accepted. Shipping will be from 90706. Box & all weigh 2lb 6oz if you want to figure postage. It can go either Priority Mail or Parcel Post. These days Parcel Post doesn't really save you much & it takes twice as long to get to you! If you are interested in buying this SD45 please let me know your zip code.
Asking $55.00 for this loco. Have an NCE P2KSR decoder if you want for a total of $70.00. Postage is extra.
If you have any questions about the item &/or shipping please email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:karand1988@yahoo.com">karand1988@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->

Thank you
Andy Jackson
Bellflower CA
Andy Jackson
Santa Fe Springs CA
ATSF/LAJ Ry Fan & Modeler