A Big Blue Story
the circus where he was hired on as a rodeo clown! This served two purposes for our hero, first the clown costume is a good disguise and now he finally had a paycheck again! Just as soon as he got some money he could
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
... fulfill his dream of one day owning his own Starbuck's. Yes, he had his fill of stagecoach robbing and bank holdups. His last caper netted him nothing but trouble. Now with that fat paycheck and tips, he will finally have all those triple-dipple, mocha espresso, frappiccino latte with just a hint of whipped cream on top, and as many of those, Blueberry Streusel Muffins that he could eat. He so dearly missed those, an owning his own store would put him as close to heaven as the law would allow. Just as he was about to go into the ring, he heard a loud bang and turned to see...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
O'Flannery himself.......... with that shotgun!!!!! shouting something about his daughters and..........
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
..complaining that some one ate his last Drake's Coffee Cake...
...but he should know that our hero wouldn't touch either his daughters, or the Drake's coffee cake since his heart belongs to another and his taste buds to Starbuck's Blueberry Streusel Muffins. Nay, nay, he would never touch either so he thought that there has to be some mistake. As he stared down the barrel of a 12 gage, he calmly turned to Mr. O'Flannery and said...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
You ain't got the guts to pull that trigger!!! And with that
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
the old man fell to his knees and said, "this isn't even a real gun, I've got a record and I am not suppose to even carry a weapon. Please don't turn me in, those Keystone Kops are just waiting for me to screw up so they can send me up the river again". Now or hero knew what was up the river, and he had mercy on old Mr. O'Flannery, so he said, "I'll tell you what,....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
... since it's Christmas, I'll let you off.... But you have to promise me.....
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
...that you will continue this story so that we will be able to tell this to our grand kids so they can pass it down to theirs. We need to reveal how this adventure goes. O'Flannery gulped hard, thought for a little bit and with a tear in his eye, said...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
I was a lot like you once, and then I got greedy and.....
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
.. you see where that got me.. In all sorts of troubles, all kinds.... But you know...
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
...once that flashy lady showed up at my door one day, I completely lost all sense of right and wrong. After I got out of Penn State.... oh, I mean State Pen, I met my new wife and went on the straight and narrow. I know boy, you aren't interested in my life's tale, but it needs to be told. Just one more thing there, young fella, you gotta know that....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
...............Them 2 gals ain't really mine. I lived such a dirty life, that when 2 girls was left with no mama and daddy, and purty as they are, I knowed sum'un needed to proteck em. So now, boy.................

Lynn
Whitehouse, Tx
..if you'll just let me go, I promise to...
Gus (LC&P).
...get you to the depot in time to catch the 4:10 to Yuma where you can open up that Starbuck's coffee shop you've been talking about. I know you long for one of those triple-dipple, mocha espresso, frappiccino latte with just a hint of whipped cream on top, and one of those Blueberry Streusel Muffins; but that's not in the cards around here. So get out of town before those Keystone Kops get you and get on with your life. Just to be sure that happens, take this...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and