A Big Blue Story
... is there in plain sight, clear as the nose on your face. D'oh!!! He knows I'm here! I'll just slip out of this...
Mark

Citation Latitude Captain
--and--
Lt Colonel, USAF (Retired)
won't be safe once they see that big explosion back at the depot and find out what is missing is....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
sumthin' no one wanted anyway. I shoulda just turned myself in, for what I did I couldn't get more than
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
one or two months. It's not like I killed somebody.
15 year veteran fire fighter
Collector of Apple //e's

Beatus homo qui invenit sapientiam
So I decided to hop a freight going east. I'll try to make a new start in a different town, somewhere I haven't been before. I got a few skills to help me out. Maybe I could get a job as a ....
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
...a circus barker for the Fat Lady, or....
a grits wrangler in a Hot Box down by the
Supreme Court justice.....Naahhhh..don't wanna go to Washington. This train stops in Philli, so I'll just...
Gus (LC&P).
grab a Cheesesteak and a cup of Joe and head some place warm like
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Florida.. And now we see that the Marshals, having run right past all of us, are beginning to question passengers as to who pulled that cord? Smile

Someone points toward the freight car and a few of the U.S. Marshalls run in. They are in there for a while.....
... when someone asked if anyone knew where the toilet paper was. It seems as if they were holding their meeting in the library where the only book there was a Sears catalog. "Never mind" said the marshal, I've got a train schedule, and looking at it I can see that......
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
...there's a message scrawled on the back of it that reads, "Don't make any sudden moves." As I slowly look around...
Mark

Citation Latitude Captain
--and--
Lt Colonel, USAF (Retired)
I see that the guy with the super-soaker gun had it fully loaded with supers, with soaker primers. And............
Whitehouse, Tx
yellowlynn Wrote:I see that the guy with the super-soaker gun had it fully loaded with supers, with soaker primers. And............
...it was all for nothing since they were the wrong gage for his soaker gun. A gun without ammo is like a large paperweight, but it was too late anyway, he could hear the chug, chug, chuug, chuuug, chuuugggg, chugchugchug in the distance and knew that the train was well underway. He wondered if the marshals will ever catch this guy and find out what dastardly deed did he commit and what his loot was. Meanwhile, our guy heads out from the baggage car when bam! he runs right into...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
a marshal!!!
15 year veteran fire fighter
Collector of Apple //e's

Beatus homo qui invenit sapientiam