A Big Blue Story
Fortunately, the manure was about ten years old and so it was pretty dry, plus it was on ol' man O'Flannigan's farm and he has five of the dawg-gone purdiest daugters this side of Firebelch Mountain. Knowing this, our true hero...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Laid back and was waiting for one of them lasse's to come save him. But it wasn't one of them that came it was ol' man O'Flannigan with a .......
WARNING This veteran is medicated for your protection

visit my web page <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://rtssite.shutterfly.com/">http://rtssite.shutterfly.com/</a><!-- m --> also <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.donnasgrannysattic.com">http://www.donnasgrannysattic.com</a><!-- m -->
shotgun! And he has fire in his eye! Seems you were chasing after one of his girls before and he didn't like it one bit.
15 year veteran fire fighter
Collector of Apple //e's

Beatus homo qui invenit sapientiam
Our hero doesn't waste any time waiting for Ol' man O'Flannigan and quickly gets up and heads down the tracks faster than a jackrabbit while shotgun pellets whiz by. Fortunately, just at that moment...
He casually stands up, silently curses the animals that left him their present and reaches out to grab the stair rail of the caboose.... He swings himself up on to the rear of the caboose as it moves by, and goes inside to search for clean clothes.

Since the Marshalls are now 4 cars away, the caboose should be safe right????
Of course the caboose is safe, there's absolutely no one around. To be sure, our hero notices that the caboose is slowing down but the rest of the train is speeding off... It seems as if the caboose is now unhitched from the rest of the train. "What to do, what to do", he thinks, when he peers down the track and sees.....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
another train coming right at him! No way it can stop in time, him and the caboose are about to be history! As he jumps pieces of the caboose are flying all around him. Luckily he lands in the river far below. Feeling like he escaped the Grim Reaper once he agin', he looks down river and to his horror he sees he is about to
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
...go "up the river" since there are those pesky marshals once again, floating on a piece of the caboose. It seems as if they too were in the caboose just waiting for him, and it was them that unhitched it from the train. Well, it seems as if our hero was a gold medal swimmer and his plan was to...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
move toward the shore while the current carries the marshals downstream. With all the weight they're packing they can't swim well.
Collector of Apple //e's

Frustrated, one of the Marshalls draws his gun points it at our hero and laughing, pulls the trigger.... Of course his frustration now increases, because we all know wet gunpower is no fun at all!!! Goldth Misngth

So - in frustration he yells......
obscenities about you and your seemingly questionable parentage.
Collector of Apple //e's

but ol' man O'Flannigan heard the commotion and sent his four girls over to see what was going on. One of them, in the excitement of the moment, got her foot caught under the rail. She tugged and pulled and wiggled, but she was stuck good. Our hero approached to help, just then, they could hear in the distance...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
the unmistakable sound of an A10 Warthog! Thru the windshield our hero saw one of the marshalls laughing as he dropped several 200 pound bombs blowing him to bits. Right behind the Warthog came a Blackhog which landed and grabbed our Hero's head for proof of his death, the rest of his body parts had already been eaten by a grizzly, then grabbing all four of O'Flannigan's daughters the marshalls jumped back in the Blackhawk and headed for
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
... a cold shower. because somehow they had kicked over a tank of gas headed to Doc Holiday, the local dentist, and they all fell asleep.None of this happened, it was all just a dream. As they shook their heads to clear their thoughts, and asked themselves, who ever heard of an A10 Warthog? It's only 1889 and we can't even fly yet. Now, that hanging a enemy's head on a stick sound plausible, but we can no long tell dreams from reality says the head (get it?) marshal.

What the heck, here comes train and our fair maiden was still stuck on the rail. What to do? "I know" someone said, let's...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
.... break for lunch. We can resume shooting this scene when.........
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!