Working in a hobby shop
Prairie Trains Wrote:Even the guys that come in to talk are quit often enjoyable. Winnipeg used to have a shop where one night a week a group of people came in and would buy a few odds and ends they might need and socialize for a while with the owner, and then all go to a restaurant for pizza and coffee. Good luck and hope you enjoy it like I did. Big Grin

We just get coffee and head to Rugby tower at the CP Yards. That shop has moved now, and the layout is in the other shop in town.
That light at the end of the Tunnel isn't heaven.........ITS A TRAIN!

My Railpictures.net Pictures
My Ramblings and Pictures
Sorry to hear that TJ! Eek Curse
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Yeah , Mike , it was a shocker . I was lurking in the background while all the talking was going on before the fraud discovery ....I asked the guys a lot of questions because there seemed to be a lot of holes in her story . She was also bragging about money and that sort of thing always sets off an alarm with me . If someone is a millionaire , why would they want to talk about it ?

T
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
teejay Wrote:Yeah , Mike , it was a shocker . I was lurking in the background while all the talking was going on before the fraud discovery ....I asked the guys a lot of questions because there seemed to be a lot of holes in her story . She was also bragging about money and that sort of thing always sets off an alarm with me . If someone is a millionaire , why would they want to talk about it ?

T
I guess scams aren't only on the Internet, they still proliferate close to home. Glad you got out of it unscathed. I'm tired of how criminals can just walk away, yet let an honest citizen spit on the sidewalk and they throw the book at them........ well, kinda that's how it works... Icon_lol
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD