a big thanks to Nauger + Ezdays
I have to say thanks to Ngauger and Ezdays for there help with prepping an article for Railroad Model Craftsman that I was writing. I received a call from the editor of the magazine today that they are going to run it in the June 2012 issue. It will be about the 4-8-0 camelback that I built as seen here <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.the-gauge.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=3589">viewtopic.php?f=37&t=3589</a><!-- l --> Thanks for your help again.
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
Congrats on getting published! And thanks to Ngauger and Don for being good people!

Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Wow, that's great. I was hoping that I wasn't too hard on you, but I thought it was a great article and I was pleased to help you with it.

Congratulations.... Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Awesome! Congrats to you E-paw, and to mikey and ez-days too!
Congrats!!! and thanks for letting us know!!

Make sure you remind us to look for the issue when it hits the news stands Smile Smile Like I need another reason to buy a railroad magazine Big Grin
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Where RMC is the only magazine I get by subscription now, I'll be looking forward to seeing that issue arrive.
Pete
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Can't wait for the June magazine in the mail Thumbsup
Reinhard
Awesome, congradulations!
Thanks everyone, I'll keep you all up to date as things progress. The people at MRC have asked me for a cover shot, so, I'm spending the weekend sprucing some spots on the layout so that I can get a few over to them by Monday. I should also thank everyone else here because it was their motivation and constructive criticism that got me back to the workbench to finish this project. Thanks to everyone here, this was something that I wanted to do for a long time now and I cant wait to see it in print.
Congratulations on this accomplishment, Steve, and especially on the cover shot request. I'll look forward to seeing it when my copy arrives, probably in mid-July. Misngth

Wayne
I sent a few cover shots over to RMC today, I'll post some of them here and we'll see what they pic for the cover.    

Just keep in mind that part of the top and bottom of the pictures will be covered by the magazine cover text.
Worship Worship Worship

--
Kevin
Check out my Shapeways creations!
3-d printed items in HO/HOn3 and more!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s-model-train-detail-parts">https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s ... tail-parts</a><!-- m -->
That's fantastic! Congratulations! Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup
sorry I couldn't help out with the photos, my cameras old Confusedhock:
Tom

Model Conrail

PM me to get a hold of me.
A deep obeisance for your despription and publishing - and more yet for these fine selection of photos!
Highest quality in all respects! Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship
Cheers, Bernd

Please visit also my website www.us-modelsof1900.de.
You can read some more about my model projects and interests in my chronicle of facebook.