Jar lid dioramas
I remember that one, Mike. I like it a lot. It reminds me of one time when I was helping my friend recover a car from a deep ditch (my friend was a tow truck driver). He had to go and get a 20 foot extension ladder then placed one end on the embankment and the other end on the top of the car, that was just showing above the water level of the ditch. Then he walked out onto the ladder with "the Ditch Hook" that was a "J" hook over six feet long with the cable of the truck shackled to the eye of the hook, and balanced there precariously as he dipped the hook down repeatedly to try and hook onto something on the car. Eventually he caught hold of the wheel well and we hauled the car out by the wheel well. My friend never did fall in the ditch, but the ladder did shake and wobble under him, but he didn't even get his feet wet.

True story. So your model has the ring of truth about it.

Christopher [Image: thclown.gif]
Clowning around with trains.

[Image: BusterA.jpg]
Thanks T.C., I also saw that done one time which is where I got the idea from.
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Here’s one I did on the lid of a jar of peanuts…

[Image: pc1.jpg]

[Image: pc3.jpg]

[Image: pc2.jpg]
-Drew-
"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly."
Amazing! Worship
I was going thru some of my previous posts here and didn't realize Drew had posted to this thread some 8 months later! Glad I checked back as Drew's work is always a real pleasure to see! Worship
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
It always amazes me how much detail can go into a small space like that and tell an interesting story.
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

" If the world were perfect, it wouldn't be " - Yogi Berra.