MasonJar's 2009 Challenge
Thanks guys! Big Grin

Next steps include the station, an elevated tank (made from an old 10K gal tanker), more lumber stacks, and of course scenicking/integrating it all into the module.

Andrew
Andrew, if you want to add a Canadian flair to your module, why not add a genuine "Cheltenham Station".
[Image: RS-2024.jpg]

designed to the original plans of the standard station on the CVR line.

The kit comes complete with ladder to go through the roof so the station master can go up and change the signals.
This was needed before electricity made it automatic. You can also choose to left the trapdoor in and not have roof access.

Also the platform comes with the kit and it goes complete 360 around the station.
Will Annand
CVR in N Scale
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.muskokacomputes.com/CVR-Home.html">www.muskokacomputes.com/CVR-Home.html</a><!-- w -->
Will,

Thanks for the suggestion but they are not my modules, and the station required is Bancroft. The old Tyco station is a pretty close match, although I am awaiting more photos to determine any discrepancies.

Re: your previous post - to clarify, I am not using any Campbell kits. The links were just an illustration of what I am trying to achieve. The brown wood ore bin/coal tower style tipple is in fact a cut down scratch-built model that I will modify further to include a ramp so that the LPBs can dump coal hauled from the mine in wagons or trucks (it's the 1920s on these modules).

Andrew
Scratch built, so you are even more talented than I first gave you credit for... Goldth

I am going to sit here and watch Popcornbeer as things develop, please keep us posted.
Will Annand
CVR in N Scale
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.muskokacomputes.com/CVR-Home.html">www.muskokacomputes.com/CVR-Home.html</a><!-- w -->
Couple more supplies laid in - styrene rods and tubes for bracing, and additional strip wood for the wood structures.

PLans also finalized for the lumber mill. Buildings will be kept to a minimum, with only a hint of a structure appearing as a "flat" along the edge of the module. The majority of the room will be taken up (as per the prototypes Wink) by stacks and stacks (and stacks!) of cut lumber waiting to be shipped.

Photos when available...! Big Grin

Andrew