Trucklover's 2009 Resolution Challenge ~~ P2
This will be Part 2 of my News Years Resolution Challenge

This will be to:
  • 1. Go to Lowes and use my gift cards to buy lumber and foam to make the bases for 2 30" x 60" moudles
    2. Get 7 Central Valley Number 8 Turnouts, a pack of Central Valley Branchline Tie Strips package of 50, and get some Code 70 Rail to lay the track on the 2 modules
    3. Start construction on the 5 large buildings on the modules
    4. Lay the road and the dock yards for the buildings using WS Smooth-It.
    5. When laying the roads, do a tutorial for everyone to see how i do them (people have been asking about my roads and ive been promising a tutorial for some time now :oops: )
    6. If i get that far, ill start some scenery work on the 2 modules

I would like to point out that i CANNOT post a trackplan of the M&ET trackplan or even the 2 modules i will start to build. I have to keep it a secret as im trying to make the plan into MR or another magazine, so i have to keep it off the internet for obvious reasons. I will post pictures of the progress on the modules however Misngth

Stay Tuned, pictures to come soon Thumbsup
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
Okay, a bit of an update, no no progress yet on these lol

But, I will be building a few of these modules coming Feb 27th - March 2nd. This is when my girlfriend and her parents are going to Dallas, Texas for her Cheer Competition, and sadly, i cant go, airfare is just too much money right now Nope

On the bright side, this will give me a weekend where i can go to my grandparents house so my grandpa can help me build the modules Misngth

So, updates to come soon Misngth
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Well this part of the contest is a wash for me. I dont have permission to start these modules yet. Well i do have permission, im just scared to start them right now. Family situations (between mom and dad) and the unstable economy (house may be in danger, its a little rocky right now). I dont want to start something, be in the middle of it, and then have to stop for a while due to un-avoidable reasons.

With this said, the M&ET modules will just have to be put on hold for the time being until i can get a place of my own where the M&ET can have its own storage/work room....

Mods, feel free to remove this thread from the contest forum if you would like Thumbsup
Josh Mader

Maders Trains