Halloween fun
Neat trick Ed, a bit scary too, like maybe an engineer that didn't want to give up his place on the rails... 24
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Wow! That is complicated! But, worth it. Great ghostly shot!
Happy Hallow's Eve

Attached Files Image(s)

Cheers,
Richard

T & A Layout Build http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic...=46&t=7191
Gee..The New Haven maybe gone..But I keep getting ghosts from the past in my shots.

Attached Files Image(s)

Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
Ahh yes, vee haff a visit frum dee Count Ziggy un dee CSRR. bwaaa haaaa haaaaa haaaa......

Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
I don't get to play with photo "retouching" enough, so I'm always looking for a reason to "dabble".
The area just in front of the diesel's pilot, looked ??? Not quite like part of an approaching Ghost train, but also not quite "Twilight Zone" enough either. so I just had to "dabble" Icon_twisted 357 Big Grin
Before:

After:

Big Grin Big Grin
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Saw this little word game in the Sunday paper. Any guesses as to what it means?

1,2,3,4,5,6... + Vlad the Impaler

Nooo, no, don't Google it, try to figure it out on your own........
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
ezdays Wrote:Saw this little word game in the Sunday paper. Any guesses as to what it means?

357 357 Count... + Dracula :o Icon_twisted Big Grin

Although, having raised four children, my first though was " Count VonCount" - - " Six !, six Vampires, Ah ha ha ha" 357
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Sumpter250 Wrote:
ezdays Wrote:Saw this little word game in the Sunday paper. Any guesses as to what it means?

357 357 Count... + Dracula :o Icon_twisted Big Grin

Although, having raised four children, my first though was " Count VonCount" - - " six !, Six Vampires, Ah ha ha ha" 357

Yes, Count Dracula, brought to you by the word, "sucks". 357 Easy, but fun. There were a few more, but I threw the paper in the recycling, and they are picking up the container as we speak. Eek
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
[Image: 001-21.jpg]

An unscheduled train to who-knows-where rolls through Creepy Crossing. I wouldn't get onboard! Eek

I just found the little cross guard at Menards today in their Halloween decorations section for less than $2.00. Couldn't resist!

Ralph