Whats with Photobucket
Can you guys fill me in on Photobucket ...I don't go often but I do have 132 pics on there ( it says so ) but I can't see 'em ......PB looks totally different and I've clicked on to everything I see and NO DICE !! Wasssup ? I don't use Facebook , Twitter and all that other crap , just photos .
Something tells me they want money this time ??

T
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
I have no problems but they introduced a new interface some time ago. All my photos shown here reside there. It is still in beta status (but works fine for me). There is a button to switch back to the traditional interface.
Reinhard
Hmmmmm, coincidentally I logged onto photobucket today because I was having trouble with my avatar not loading here, so I thought I'd find the pic again to reload it. I logged onto photobucket and got virtually nothing. The function buttons don't work and I don't see my photo albums. It's not just the new format...I've seen that within the last week and used it to post photos to the forum...nothing is there right now, however. A little Googling found a site that mentioned other people were reporting problems with photobucket recently. I hope they are just having a glitch that can be fixed.

Ralph
I've got exactly the same thing Ralph ....NOTHING works on PB no matter what you click ....upload , browse etc . Do you guys use Fotki or some other photo album site as well ? Why PB messed with it again is beyond me . :x

T
It's been a couple of hours, they are probably doing maintenance since their were bugs in their new format
Tom

Model Conrail

PM me to get a hold of me.
tomustang Wrote:It's been a couple of hours, they are probably doing maintenance since their were bugs in their new format

That makes sense. I wish folks would leave well enough alone.
Just to remind myself , the ONLY way to load pics here is through PhotoBucket or similar site , right ? I can't get them from My Pictures or My Documents ??

T
teejay Wrote:Just to remind myself , the ONLY way to load pics here is through PhotoBucket or similar site , right ? I can't get them from My Pictures or My Documents ??

T
That's right.

If you have a smartphone or a smart dumbphone like a iphone you can access the photobucket site and upload and post from their

You can upload to here though
Tom

Model Conrail

PM me to get a hold of me.
I was finally able to access my albums on PhotoBucket, but when I try to post them here on Gauge they now only show up as "postage stamp" images????

Bob
This morning a Microsoft " error report " popped up and I completed it and sent it in . Still none of my supposed 132 pics show up .

T
teejay Wrote:Just to remind myself , the ONLY way to load pics here is through PhotoBucket or similar site , right ? I can't get them from My Pictures or My Documents ??

T
You can load direct from your documents by going to the bottom of the reply page and click on the upload attachment button. Has to be below 200 KB I believe. I load everything that way most ar 800x600 pixels

Charlie

It works , Thanks Charlie !!!!!!! Howzit Goin' , Eh ?
testing this....

Attached Files Image(s)

It works!!! DANG!!!!!! Why didn't I know that!!!??!!! 35 Goldth Thumbsup
...don't need no stinkin' PB , atleast for this Forum !

T