What Browser do you use ?
ezdays Wrote:OK, I got some static on my Buck Rogers walkie-talkie that sounds like our man found his way into the server and found a whole pile of avatars trapped in one of the pipes. With his trusty plunger, he whooshed the pipe and freed all the missing avatars. Worship Worship

A few of you please let me know if you can or cannot see some of the avatars that you could not before....
I have them all back..Now if only Ralph will put his PC avatar back up
Charlie
teejay Wrote:Ttttttttttttt

HOW DO I DELETE THIS ONE ??

Go to your "User Control Panel", select te "profile" tab, then go to the "edit avatar" screen. You can upload a new avatar there.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Charlie B Wrote:
ezdays Wrote:OK, I got some static on my Buck Rogers walkie-talkie that sounds like our man found his way into the server and found a whole pile of avatars trapped in one of the pipes. With his trusty plunger, he whooshed the pipe and freed all the missing avatars. Worship Worship

A few of you please let me know if you can or cannot see some of the avatars that you could not before....
I have them all back..Now if only Ralph will put his PC avatar back up
Charlie
I should have left well enough alone! I attempted to reload my avatar when things weren't working but couldn't find the pic I used. I need to make a new one. 35
Don , I meant delete that post ...somehow I posted the same one twice , tried to edit out the first one , and couldn't .

T
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
teejay Wrote:Don , I meant delete that post ...somehow I posted the same one twice , tried to edit out the first one , and couldn't .

T

Sorry, I thought you were still talking about avatars :oops: .... Fear not, it's gone, probably got flushed out when our guy pushed too hard on that plunger. Icon_lol Icon_lol
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
I'm curious , what did you have to do to fix the avitar problem ? ...the short version 357

T
teejay Wrote:I'm curious , what did you have to do to fix the avitar problem ? ...the short version 357

T

There was an inadvertent change in the "permissions" and as a result, some avatars worked, others didn't. All permissions were changed back to the way they should be and all is OK now. Thumbsup

Our man has crawled back out of the pipes and has taken off his hazmat suite. After seeing him in person, we all voted to ask him to put it back on... 357 357
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Don , I'm picturing Andy in Shawshank Redemption when he first escaped through the prison sewer . Eek

T