Anyone have SNOW yet ?
I looked around all our Christmas stuff and we don't even have a snow globe, never mind real snow Nope .... But, some 150 miles north of us, the Snow Bowl Ski Resort opened for the season in Flagstaff. That would be good news if we skied.... Icon_lol
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
When I looked out this morning(12-21) I seen we got a dusting of snow during the night.
Larry
Engineman

Summerset Ry

Make Safety your first thought, Not your last!  Safety First!
Just started here in the Great White North .....what we like to call a "skiff " of snow . 357

T
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
Woke up to blowing snow and about 1/2 an inch on the ground here in mid Michigan. It is supposed to snow on and off all day. Right now it is very lightly snowing.

Chuck
Detroit Connecting
We are your
inner-city connection.
Still got snow from the last storm.
Snow of various types drifted through the air but nothing showing on the ground.
We used to travel to Barrie area a bit as our RV dealer is there (but no longer doing MHs). That interchange (400 at 89) is on the traffic news almost every second day.
There's also a train shop a few miles down the road.
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
The snow situation back home has changed drastically since my last post here. We had a blizzard come through, dumping about 7 inches of snow with 40+ mph winds. I don't have any pictures to psot since we left town the day before it started to snow. Big Grin

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
The most snow I've seen this winter was at The Nutcracker broadcast this afternoon.

Any idea what they use so that the dancers don't slide all over the place?
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
...probably the shells from the nuts they cracked ? Maybe not . Nope

T
Well , what little snow we had is gone and the prospect of snow for Christmas looks like about a 50-50 chance according to the Super Duper Doppler Weather Radar ......was hoping for a white Christmas .

T
They are actually forcasting up to 1'' of snow here in Dallas...if it does snow in Dallas on Xmas, then the Mayans would have been right, just a few days off....
Cheers,
Richard

T & A Layout Build http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic...=46&t=7191
Once again a good ol' White Christmas. Last week was a little bit over the top with 24 inches.

Matt
Proudly modelling Quebec Railway Light & Power Company since 1997.

Hedley-Junction Club Layout: http://www.hedley-junction.blogspot.com/

Erie 149th Street Harlem Station http://www.harlem-station.blogspot.com/
Good News ...6pm , Christmas Eve and it just started snowing .....think I'll take a little stroll outside . 2285_

T
I have a totally wrong answer for this thread.
We are experiencing an all time high temperature this xmas eve day in southwest Germany with record high up to 68°!!!
Reinhard
Envy! It is around 10 degrees F. here in MN.