Anyone have SNOW yet ?

Instant glue ? ---- SOLDER ---- NOW THATS INSTANT!

Instant glue ? ---- SOLDER ---- NOW THATS INSTANT!
Hello Everyone---I guess we were lucky compared to the east coast

[Image: P1150716_zps8ee861b7.jpg]

[Image: P1150717_zpsf7c4377e.jpg]
We got about what was forecasted ...2 or 3 inches . The big stuff was supposed to track north of us , up London and Toronto way , and it did just that .....looks like a bad one out east .

T
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
Five inches earlier this week:

[Image: 8459086602_39b89d0826.jpg]
A flocking good time by railohio, on Flickr
We had a "dusting" - - - Taken from my front step.....

We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
It missed us too. We got about 1/2" but we also had ice Eek
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
We're supposed to get some this weekend, but so far all of the storms have passed to the East of us. I'll believe it when I step in it. 8-)
Here in Oneida ny we got about 8" into what was supposed to be 18" but ill take the lesser of the white stuff Big Grin
Harry Check out my blog at <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://newyorkontariowestern.blogspot.com/">http://newyorkontariowestern.blogspot.com/</a><!-- m -->
New York City only got about 6-8 inches. Boston got nailed at 2-3 feet. Now there's two reasons that I'm glad I'm not from Boston. Snow and Red Sox. Icon_lol
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

" If the world were perfect, it wouldn't be " - Yogi Berra.
Sumpter250 Wrote:We had a "dusting" - - -

We did too.....

Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
eightyeightfan1 Wrote:
Sumpter250 Wrote:We had a "dusting" - - -

We did too.....
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

If that's a "dusting", I'd hate to see what a "real" snowfall looks like... Goldth
Gus (LC&P).
We only had to shovel 5 or 6 times. The wall at the side of the driveway is over 3 feet. But the sun melted the last scraps that were on the driveway.

There were reports that the snowploughs on the highway left walls at the top of the ramps preventing exit and entry.
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
BR60103 Wrote:We only had to shovel 5 or 6 times. The wall at the side of the driveway is over 3 feet. But the sun melted the last scraps that were on the driveway.

There were reports that the snowploughs on the highway left walls at the top of the ramps preventing exit and entry.

David, isn't that summer weather in Brampton?
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

" If the world were perfect, it wouldn't be " - Yogi Berra.
Steamtrains Wrote:"Sumpter250" wrote: We had a "dusting" - - - "eightyeightfan1" wrote: We did too.....

If that's a "dusting", I'd hate to see what a "real" snowfall looks like... Goldth

My Grandfather, up in South Harpswell, Me, once told me that, the statement that " up in Maine there are two seasons, Winter, and The Fourth of July " was incorrect.
The truth, He said, was; "Up here in Maine we have eleven months of winter, and one month of bad sleddin' "

Yup, "Dusting", - Wink - You can still see the car windows ! :o 357 357 357
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!