Snow Scenes
Hello Everyone---even though winter has just begun,to be honest I've already had my fill of snow.Maybe we can appreciate the white stuff a little by showing some of our snow shots.Here's some photos taken today at Canadian Pacific's Kinnear Yard.

[Image: P1150341-1.jpg]

[Image: P1150343-1.jpg]

[Image: P1150344-1.jpg]

[Image: P1150346-1.jpg]
Great idea and thank you Ed for starting this thread! the photos you posted are a great way to start it off.

Here are a few I got this past Thursday(12-27-12) of a coal train at the Kiski Junction Railroad.

Todd

Attached Files Image(s)

Great idea and thank you Ed for starting this thread! the photos you posted are a great way to start it off.

Here are a few I got this past Thursday(12-27-12) of a coal train at the Kiski Junction Railroad.

Todd

Attached Files Image(s)

Hello---here's a snow shot taken on the Leetown Division

[Image: P1060299.jpg]
Here is one from February, 1979 taken just below the B&O yard in New Castle, Pa
The closest tracks are the P&LE.    
Charlie
cn nutbar Wrote:Hello---here's a snow shot taken on the Leetown Division

[Image: P1060299.jpg]

WOW !! NICE job !!!
I just noticed a detail that can be added to any scene set in the high snowfall parts of the country. Some of the fire hydrants here in the high rockie mountains are SIX FEET tall !
Instant glue ? ---- SOLDER ---- NOW THATS INSTANT!
Beautiful.

Browsing BANQ archives this morning, I found out this picture of Palace Station in 1925. Nice ice sculpture of a 2-8-2. Lots of details for an ice sculpture!

http://pistard.banq.qc.ca/unite_chercheu...rgeur=1230

Matt
Proudly modelling Quebec Railway Light & Power Company since 1997.

Hedley-Junction Club Layout: http://www.hedley-junction.blogspot.com/

Erie 149th Street Harlem Station http://www.harlem-station.blogspot.com/
Smithville, Ontario, 1976:

[Image: THB77and71atSmithville-winter76-vie.jpg]

Wayne
In the hole at Colado which is near Lovelock Nevada. Conductor thought I was nutz getting this picture. Smile

Greg

Attached Files Image(s)

These guys were lending a hand heading for Summit Cut. They have just crossed Haggerty road just west of New Galilee, Pa. in Jan. 1978.    
Charlie
Hard to believe this was 11 yrs ago already. These GE's didn't wear this paint scheme too long.

Attached Files Image(s)

Greg, those are 2 great shots, but your first one is a classic. It looks as cold as it really is. Those are the pictures worth getting cold .
This is the westbound Broadway Limited running about 7 hours behind time. Maybe Ralph was on this one.    
Charlie
Thanks Charlie, yours doesn't look exactly warm either. 357 I sure do like that early Amtrak red nose paint scheme.

Greg
KJRR coal train at Logansport, Pennsylvania on 3-6-2012 late morning.

Todd

Attached Files Image(s)