My doggie needs a ride!
Charlie , Thanks to you my Doggie will most likely have a ride soon!! Operation Roger replied today and is working on getting things set up ---no idea just how soon but most likely in a few weeks at best!@! THANKS !!

Dave
Instant glue ? ---- SOLDER ---- NOW THATS INSTANT!
Dave, I am glad I could point you in the right direction, but I didn't do anything but offer some suggestions.
I hope all works out for you and you have many happy years together. Of course we need pictures.
Charlie
        Picures --Pictures ?? I don't got no stinkin ---- Oh wait --- Yes I DOOO!
I believe that Someone Upstairs wants you and Rocko to get together. Smile
“Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.”
― Albert Einstein, The World as I See It

Great News Dave!!! Smile Smile ..........and Thanks for the doggie pictures!!!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Thanks for the pictures Dave, and glad you recovered from "Amnesia" Cheers
Charlie
    HOOORAHH!!! Got a call just now that Rocky might get a ride TODAY!!! We have all his papers, and needed traveling gear, just got him groomed and all spiffed up and he has his bags and lunch all packed !! Here he is looking for the truck to come along!
Thumbsup Thumbsup 2285_ Waveof7 and Cheers Cheers
I'm happy for you Dave. I hope to see reunion pictures tomorrow. Goldth
Charlie
Way Cool!!!!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

Hi Dave,
Anything to report on Rocky? I hope all is well.
Charlie
Charlie B Wrote:Hi Dave,
Anything to report on Rocky? I hope all is well.
Charlie

Well, Close only counts in Horseshoes and Hand Grenades, but we did come close with Rocky a few days ago. A trucker in Vegas called my friend there and told him to be ready, that he was waiting for a load to Colorado right then. Called him back a couple of hours later and said , "Sorry got a load to California instead".
My friend in LV is getting along with Rocky very well and we are pretty sure that soon we will hit the Kenworth Jackpot!

Dave
Dave
I'm sorry this one didn't work out, but I am sure something will soon.
Charlie
Yahooo!!! I got my doggie home!~
Two of my friends in Las Vegas , the one who got my doggie out of jail and another good friend decided to bring him up to Green River, Utah, which is about halfway to where I live. I drove down and got him there. Had a nice visit with my friends and then brought him home, he and our other dog are getting on fine. The really funny part is that on my way home , my friend got a call from Operation Roger that they had a ride for him!! So they did come thru after all, but it would not have mattered, his travel documents had expired by then anyway. The important part is he is home a doing well. Thanks for all the help and good wishes!
Glad to hear things worked out for you and Rocky!

Chuck
Detroit Connecting
We are your
inner-city connection.
WAY TOO COOL!!!!! Cheers

Glad he's "HOME"!!!! Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup

That's great that the rescue came through too, it at least makes them look good for future pets in need Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75