2013 Big Blue NASCAR Racin'!!!!
It's BACK!!!!!!

Big Blue Racin' on ESPN!!!!!

Contact Me for details Smile Smile Smile

Private Message Link:
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.the-gauge.net/forum/ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=53">ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=53</a><!-- l -->
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Well , I'm in ....but can't believe my choices .......if my Ford buddies find out , I'm toast ! Goldth

T
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
teejay Wrote:Well , I'm in ....but can't believe my choices .......if my Ford buddies find out , I'm toast ! Goldth

T
viva le differance' Cheers Icon_lol
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Thanks to ngauger for setting this up for us again.

Have to go with the youngest kids again, always fun to watch.

it's gonna be a long 2 weeks.

Tony.
Funny how sports pools go . I was part of a super bowl pool with a $5 entry fee ......about 100 guys/gals , so $500 prize , winner take all . There were 20 questions to make choices on ( who won the coin toss , who led at the half , etc ) and I'm fairly knowledgeable about football .....I get 6 right Eek .
My boss also entered , doesn't know anything about football ...thought it might be the San Fran GIANTS against the Baltimore COLTS . Um , no .........well he gets 16 right , wins the pool and the $500 . Atleast he's buying us lunch out of his winnings .

T
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
Thanks n-gauger for again setting it up.....looking forward to the races.....and the new car....hope they get some exciting races.....no more parades
dwight77