Big Blue NASCAR 2013 Racin'!!!!
ray_m Wrote:I'd like to thank Mikey for setting up this group too and congratulate Dwight77 for the win.
Being the first time I ever entered anything like this, I amazed I did as good as I did. What a ride :!:
Thumbsup Thumbsup Thanks for joining in!!! Big Grin I never do good... except for maybe one or 2 weeks out of the year Smile Smile But it is fun!!!!!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
I just got back from an extended trip down South. We spent Thanksgiving with our son and his family in Birmingham and Christmas with our daughter in Trophy Club TX. So, I had no idea of the final standings until today when I checked on the website. My hard drive died, so have been getting the computer set up again.
I really can't believe those results - I missed one week of participation thanks to my stupidity, and thought there was no way to overcome that handicap!

Mikey, thanks a million for all the work you put in on this - it really is appreciated!

Hope to do this again in 2014 - Daytona is coming up soon!

Jess (w8jy)
Jess

President and Janitor of the Arenac & Southern RR
Thanks Jess Smile

Yeah, I'm just waiting for the e-mail Smile I'll let everyone know when it begins.. Hopefully in the next week.... Goldth Goldth Goldth
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???