Big Blue NASCAR 2013 Racin'!!!!
Tyson Rayles Wrote:While I have no idea how to play (I did do fantasy football years ago) is it too late to join?

It shouldn't be Smile Get your PM I just sent you Smile Smile
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Tyson's in love with Danica 357 357 357 357

T
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
"Tyson's in love with Danica "

I could do worse and I have ! Icon_lol
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Ricky Stenhouse seems to be smiling more than ever .....as long as she keeps beating him on the track . Wink
Not having any luck with getting the driver picked
Mike

All the locks next to the drivers names are locked so I'm guessing I'm too late?
Mike

Tyson Rayles Wrote:All the locks next to the drivers names are locked so I'm guessing I'm too late?
You are probably too late for today - but You're in for the rest of the season Smile Smile Just subscribe to this thread and check for weekly updates. I try to post every Tuesday after NASCAR settles the points after any penalties (They do that by Tuesday morning)

You can go in anytime after the race ends today and set your team up for next week Smile
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

Thanks Mikey
Mike

Tyson Rayles Wrote:Thanks Mikey
No problem Smile Smile Best Of Luck!!!!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

BTW I went to the link you posted about 12:45 (keeping in mind I'm on dial-up) and found out ESPN doesn't like IE6 so I had to go back in with Firefox. Of course with dial-up by this time it was 1:25 ! Icon_lol Being as I don't know what I'm doing and will have to use this season as a learning experience missing the first race is no big deal.
Mike

Tyson Rayles Wrote:BTW I went to the link you posted about 12:45 (keeping in mind I'm on dial-up) and found out ESPN doesn't like IE6 so I had to go back in with Firefox. Of course with dial-up by this time it was 1:25 ! Icon_lol Being as I don't know what I'm doing and will have to use this season as a learning experience missing the first race is no big deal.
Oh geeze - Yeah - Firefox is better on some of these sites...

I was thinking the same thing, the way the points are now, missing one race isn't going to bother you. Just remember that you have to reset your teams for every segment - I'll post reminders here when it happens Big Grin
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

Strange race ...don't think I've ever seen a 1 lane , no passing Daytona 500 before . But it was safe ! I think I'm in last place with points ...everybody "blowed up" or fell off ....and then JJ has to win it Eek , the worst .

Congrats to Danica , she drove more aggressively than I thought she would . Thumbsup

T
T don't worry I'm keeping you out of last place! Icon_lol BTW how do you know who is where in the points?
Mike

Tyson Rayles Wrote:T don't worry I'm keeping you out of last place! Icon_lol BTW how do you know who is where in the points?
For the overall standings - you just go to the main page in our group - our team names are all there in order. Every Tuesday night I'll post the "weekly" standings here in this thread Smile
So you can go now and see what the standings. They are not official until Tuesday "Just in case" NASCAR gives out penalties.
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

Thanks for the info Mikey. I have no idea how to find our group but if you post the standings here on Tues. that ought to take care of it. I still can't pick drivers, the padlocks are still locked. Maybe come Tuesday?
Mike