Big Blue NASCAR 2013 Racin'!!!!
Tyson Rayles Wrote:Mikey my number 4 question was about the members in in our group, I don't really care about the rest of the world ! Icon_lol
If I could have entered in time and if I understand the points system 35 I would have had about 129 points. It will be interesting to see if those points would have made any difference when this is all over.
Icon_lol Well then - If that's all you want Smile then look at the last post of last year:
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.the-gauge.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=5342&start=60#p109875">viewtopic.php?f=29&t=5342&start=60#p109875</a><!-- l -->

And yeah - 129 points wont really make a huge difference - we all usually have "bad weeks" like teejay commented - Truex Jr "Grenaded & faded " Sad Sad Sad as did a few other Toyota drivers.. Somewhere there's an engine design team that is having a very bad night Sad Sad
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
The Daytona is in the books Smile Jimmie Johnson's car that crossed the fininsh line first is safely in the Daytona Museum (will be for a year) and last year's winner (Kenseth) has re-claimed his 2012 winning car (no longer useable, since they changed the cars to Gen6)

Moved up
Moved Down
Stayed in same spot

cabforward77 -------------- Dwight77 ---------------- 169
R&C Racing ------------------- ray_m ----------------- 162
team crash & burn ----------- e-paw ----------------- 148
The Gem Doctor ---------- Lightbender ------------- 137
Mike Kieran ----------------- Mike Kieran ------------- 137
Blue Meanie Racing --------- ngauger ---------------- 127
eightyeightfan_99 ------- eightyeightfan1 ---------- 110
teejay9917 ------------------ teejay ------------------ 93
w8jy --------------------------- w8jy ------------------ 82
Nantahala Racing --------- Tyson Rayles ------------- 000

The racers are heading out West to Phoenix, for the Subway Fresh Fit 500. It's a late start (3:00 EST)

Everyone remember to check your drivers after qualifying (6:00 PM EST). There's always a chance one of your drivers may not make it.

Remember - if you want to see your overall positions, you have to go look at the ESPN league page - these are only the positions for this week.
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

Well, I am off to my usual start - 3 of my 5 drivers were taken out in the first crash. Last year, things started with me in the cellar, but due to an amazing amount of luck, I ended the season on top.

It is doubtful that can happen two years in a row, but hope springs eternal!

Have fun, guys.

Jess
Jess

President and Janitor of the Arenac & Southern RR
Us bottom feeders are what you might call the " supporting cast " ..... Misngth

T
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
Thank goodness Lightbender put GERN is his tanks. That allowed him to be 3% better to tie me for 4th. 357
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

" If the world were perfect, it wouldn't be " - Yogi Berra.
teejay Wrote:Us bottom feeders are what you might call the " supporting cast " ..... Misngth

T
You guys are just holding back, waiting for the guys up front to pile up and trash their cars. Icon_lol
Ray Marinaccio
ray_m Wrote:
teejay Wrote:Us bottom feeders are what you might call the " supporting cast " ..... Misngth

T
You guys are just holding back, waiting for the guys up front to pile up and trash their cars. Icon_lol
Icon_lol Icon_lol Good one!!!! Goldth Goldth Eek
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

Well I don't know about Gern but maybe the Toyota's put sugar in their tanks the way they were running . It's my own fault for choosing Toyota's ...shoulda stayed with Ford drivers I guess . Nope

T
A bottom feeder would be a step up from where I'm at now. Icon_lol
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Yeah, well you have a good excuse , Mike 357

T
teejay Wrote:It's my own fault for choosing Toyota's ...shoulda stayed with Ford drivers I guess . Nope

T
The Toyota's should do better this week. The guys that blew them up were whipping them pretty hard to stay up front on that long track. Wallbang
One of the Toyota's came through for my team though. 2285_
Ray Marinaccio
I am afraid to say anything....after a good start!!!! Cheers
dwight77
dwight77 Wrote:I am afraid to say anything....after a good start!!!! Cheers
dwight77
LOL Don't even breath!!! Smile Like last year - after a few races we'll be all scrambled up again Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

That's what makes this so fun, you never know...............
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

Amen Mikey. I wouldn't even blame it on Toyota because look at what happened to Mark Martin. It comes down to 25% driver, 25% good car & team, and 50% luck.
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

" If the world were perfect, it wouldn't be " - Yogi Berra.
Geez , good thing i just checked the starting lineup , WHICH I STILL CAN'T FIND ON NASCAR.COM ,.....couple of my guys didn't even make the race . This is going to be a loooong season Nope . That new Nascar site is totally useless . Looks like USA Today is my new "official" Nascar site .

T