Big Blue NASCAR 2013 Racin'!!!!
I tried searching for "Lineup" on NASCAR - Didn't work. However, when I tried "Phoenix Lineup" in Google, It took me to the USA Today sight.... Unreal!!!!!!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nascar/2013/03/01/nascar-phoenix-lineup-starting-grid-qualifying-results-2013/1957997/">http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/na ... 3/1957997/</a><!-- m -->
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Well , I believe I qualify for the coveted " Bonehead Move of the Week " trophy ......... Eek

Last week I was thinking I had to replace Mikey Waltrip because i had doubts he could make the Phoenix race . So I needed another lower level driver ....how about Austin Dillon ? , he ran pretty decent at Daytona . Come Saturday , I see Dillon has been replaced by Landen Cassill in the 33 ...don't want him so I peruse the available drivers . I settle on Casey Mears . End of story , EXCEPT !!!!....

...I get home from work Sunday about the midpoint of the race . I see that my 5 drivers are doing alright , nothing special , but better than last week . So after the race I check my results and see A BIG ZERO !!! ..... beside one driver . Turns out , in my haste / stupidity , I clicked Brian Vickers as my replacement driver rather than Casey Mears who I wanted . Nope Vickers wasn't in the race , of course , so I got zip, zilch , nada for that choice .

Senior moment ? Brain fart ? Yes and yes . 357

T
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
Well I finished second I think this week, however I'm still in dead last because of last week. 35 As far as the whole country goes ESPN had me at 104,234 last week! Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Mike , look at the plus side, you're SOLIDLY in 104,234th place ! Wink T
Still finished near the bottom, but at least they were all still running at the end. I guess I'll have to make a few changes and find drivers that aren't comfortable at the rear of the pack.
Jess

President and Janitor of the Arenac & Southern RR
I'm going to a new scientific , ultra modern way of selecting my drivers ...it involves a dart board and 5 darts . Eek

T
teejay Wrote:I'm going to a new scientific , ultra modern way of selecting my drivers ...it involves a dart board and 5 darts . Eek

T
HEY!!!! - Stop stealing my draft procedures!!! It's a utterly proven method!! Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol

.................... I actually use a Ouiga board!!! Cheers Nope Nope
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

Ok , Ok , Mikey ...I didn't know the "dart method "was copy written. .......I'll move on to 43 numbered pigeon holes and 5 pigeons . Goldth

T
teejay Wrote:Ok , Ok , Mikey ...I didn't know the "dart method "was copy written. .......I'll move on to 43 numbered pigeon holes and 5 pigeons . Goldth

T
LOL I said Utterly proven - not copyrighted Big Grin Big Grin You can use any un-scientifical method you want to Smile Smile Don't let me stop you.. Icon_lol Cheers

Hmmmmmm I Do like the pigeon method, but in the long run (or flight) wouldn't that be a bit messy????? Eek Goldth
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

And in week 2 we have a few accidents that messed things up for a few of us and some attrition causing heartaches and even a few Pit Stop errors.. Everything for a race fan to love, even a very close 2nd & 3rd car finish Eek

The colors show who moved where since last week:

Moved up
Moved Down
Stayed in same spot

cabforward77 --------------- Dwight77 --------------- 175
Nantahala Racing --------- Tyson Rayles ------------ 174
The Gem Doctor ---------- Lightbender ------------- 172
w8jy ---------------------------- w8jy ------------------- 164
Mike Kieran ----------------- Mike Kieran ------------- 164
team crash & burn ----------- e-paw ----------------- 163
R&C Racing ------------------- ray_m ------------------ 158
eightyeightfan_99 ------- eightyeightfan1 ---------- 138
Blue Meanie Racing --------- ngauger ---------------- 124
teejay9917 -------------------- teejay ----------------- 107

They're staying out west for the Kobalt tools 500 at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. It's another late start (3:00 EST)

I think we're all pretty good with our drivers being "in" the races.. Just look over the field - just in case Smile Qualifying 6:30 - 8:00 PM Friday

Remember - if you want to see your overall positions, you have to go look at the ESPN league page - these are only the positions for this week.
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

2 weeks at No. 1 Eek

I wonder if HE's using the darts or the pigeons??????? Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

Maybe I'll have the pigeons throw the darts ...I'd probably miss the board . Eek

T 357
Or we could grill the pigeons and forget about the darts! Icon_lol
Mike

I suppose " grilled pigeon " is a NC delicacy ? Icon_lol Mmmmm ,pass the pigeon please ! Misngth

T
Well I see I moved up to 103,202 ! 35 Icon_lol
Mike