" Old Driver's Car "
Pretty slow news day in these parts , so front page of the local rag had an article on car design for us old farts Thumbsup .......a study at University of Michigan talking about designing a car with specific people in mind . Apparently many of the major car manufacturers are atleast looking into this since the old fart population ( i.e. baby boomers ) is going to double in the next 10 years .

Hmmm, and old persons car . Although the article wasn't really specific it was a fairly interesting read , but I couldn't help myself ....posted a letter to the editor suggesting that while an old persons car was an interesting idea , why don't they spend their money on an "idiots car " design ...for texters and cell phone users . I'm sure my letter won't amuse a lot of young people out there . Goldth Goldth Goldth

T
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
Thanks T, your letter makes more sense then the old fart's car. Icon_lol
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
teejay Wrote:Pretty slow news day in these parts , so front page of the local rag had an article on car design for us old farts Thumbsup .......a study at University of Michigan talking about designing a car with specific people in mind . Apparently many of the major car manufacturers are atleast looking into this since the old fart population ( i.e. baby boomers ) is going to double in the next 10 years .

Hmmm, and old persons car . Although the article wasn't really specific it was a fairly interesting read , but I couldn't help myself ....posted a letter to the editor suggesting that while an old persons car was an interesting idea , why don't they spend their money on an "idiots car " design ...for texters and cell phone users . I'm sure my letter won't amuse a lot of young people out there . Goldth Goldth Goldth

T

Logical, since manufacturers have been catering to specific niche markets and specific demographics since the day they were invented.
I just turned 70 and recently bought a 95 Honda del Sol with he rare DOHC VTEC engine with a 8,200 redline. Its great fun to run it through the gears on a freeway on ramp running it up to 7,000 or so and shifting as fast as I can. I don't really speed shift as I don't want to hurt my car I really like.

Dennis San Fernando Valley CA.
Dennis
Dennis if you got it flaunt it! Thumbsup
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string