Anybody familair with Marklin trains
I have a set that was given to me years ago that I am thinking about doing something with after I get all my Lionel and American flyer trains sold and wondering where I can find track for it,many years ago a local big department store sold them but that is the last I heard of that brand and impressed with the detail those trains have.
You will need to find a specialty shop.
There is one in Toronto and sometime this century I was in one in the Ann Arbor, Mi, area, actually a back room for another business.
I think there is a shop in Colorado Springs that stocks it.
I notice it but since my specialty is British, I don't absorb all the details.
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
I checked on ebay and to my suprise there is quite a bit of stuff for the Marklins,at first I will get a bunch of extra straight track to extend it out some. Due to space limitations I will have to limit the layout to a 4x8 board and design it for that size.
Have a look at Walthers. They can sell you new Märklin stuff.
But what will you really do with that German equivalent of Lionel High Rail Toy Trains? Collecting them?

Lutz
Where were you a couple of months ago?
I had a whole bunch of Marklin "M" and "T" track that I was trying to sell for someone. The guy wanted it back because he said he had a buyer. Just learned last week the buyer backed out because he was "going in another direction".

Might be able to get it if you are still interested.
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
I am interested,can not go too crazy until I sell my Lionel and American flyer stuff.