a really sad day
For all us guys in our late 60s early 70s its a sad day indeed we've lost our Annette.
It certainly is a sad day! All of us "old timers" grew up right along with Annette and it feels like we've lost a dear sister.
Ed
"Friends don't let friends build Timesavers"
I remember her on M.M. Club ....thought she was pretty hot in a you Goldth ng kid's sorta way ...I wasn't much of a Beach Blanket Bingo fan . She pretty much disappeared from the scene when her illness took hold in the 90's or so .

T
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
Yup, a sad day indeed. :cry: :cry: I remember as a kid, I was walking by a local bar one day and I could see through the open door, there they were, everyone there, including the bartender was watching the Mickey Mouse Club.

I remember the start of the program and the head Mouseketeer call out their names, Bobby, Tommy, Annette, Darlene, Cubby, Doreen were a few we should all remember. But it was the wholesomeness and moral goodness that I remember the most, and I think most of the original Mouseketeers stayed true to that theme, not like a few from some more recent episodes.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
I'm thinkin' Tyson had Mickey Mouse Ears ( I mean the hat Eek ) ...maybe even still wears them !! Icon_lol

T
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
I'm sorry to hear about her passing but to be honest I wasn't a fan of the show.
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
I do remember seeing occasional shows but after school tv was not allowed when I was growing up. Sad

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
It is sad. She was brave lady who faced her illness with courage and and a strongly positive attitude.

Well I remember how popular all of those Beach Blanket movies were at the troop theaters on base! She was everyone's Girl next Door.