computer problem
yellowlynn Wrote:Something happened. Last nite while shutting down it told me it was installing some new programs (or whatever), which it ocassionally does. This AM it took a while to boot up and straighten out whatever it did. I opened BB and......Glory Be, I was logged in. I reckon that doing all that stuff I was told to do worked. It just took its good ole natured time about it. Youall helped me get it operating, and I certainly appreciate it

This thread had nothing to do with trains, other than the fact it was keeping me off of here, AWAY from trains.

Thanks everybody, and God Bless
Lynn

Glad you got thing straightened out. That's one reason why we recommend anyone having any kind of trouble logging in or posting, that they clear their history, cookies and cache. Your browser's history remembers every page you've visited, while your cache (or temporary internet files) stores some of those pages to give you faster response, but sometimes doesn't always give you the current page content. You cookies remembers certain things about a web site, such as in our case, who you are, if you're logged in and what posts you have or have not read already. Clearing all these gives you a clean slate. You can clear your cache and cookies in the same window you used to clear your history.

If anyone is having problems like this and can't find out how to clear these things, let us know and we ca walk you through the process.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD