Introducing The PistonBroke Line
A little farther Northwest of Milwaukee. Jack borrowed the boy's about 2 years ago. Once they went down under they never came back again.

8-)
Andy Kramer - modeling the Milwaukee Road in Wisconsin
The Milwaukee Road is alive and well and running in my basement
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.milwaukeemodelers.net">www.milwaukeemodelers.net</a><!-- w -->
Love the structures and the fun! 357
Three Foot Rule In Effect At All Times
ak-milw Wrote:A little farther Northwest of Milwaukee. Jack borrowed the boy's about 2 years ago. Once they went down under they never came back again.

8-)

Probably didn't like the snow!
Russ B. wrote: "Probably didn't like the snow!"

Rumor has it that they found new(er) lasses down south.... 357
Gus (LC&P).
ak-milw Wrote:Hey Jack, are you ever going to send my boy's back??????????????????????????????
8-)
Oh Andy, Andy, Andy, I'm thinking the Boys want to go home for Xmas. Alas I think that what is stopping them is that some of the wee lasses down here, have grabbed your boys down there, and I am thinking that they are not thinking with what is on top of their shoulders, but what is below their belt.
Another thing.. they 'aint finished here yet. Misngth
As I keep saying, the 6 'S's" have them, Sea, Sand, Surf, Socializing, Sightseeing & the other one.... Se%.
Steamtrains Wrote:Soooo...The Kramers hail from Milwaukee..?? That 'splains their affinity for the cool, frothy, golden brew.... Goldth
That could well be a reason, another is that I don't employ anyone unless they will have a froffy with me on a Friday after work. Popcornbeer
Russ Bellinis Wrote:Probably didn't like the snow!
I'm telling you Russ, I have only seen snow on postcards (well nearly), so they definitely aren't getting their snow fix right about now.

Steamtrains Wrote:....Rumor has it that they found new(er) lasses down south.... 357

Hey Gus you gotta be psychic man, right on both counts .... see the 6 S's above. Worship
And thanks for dropping by guys.

I know those Kramers work as hard as they play, and that means hard and fast, you just have to harness their energy and steer it in the right direction. At this point I seem to have their measure, and they are on a work cycle at the minute. ( lack of cash has a habit of doing that to all of us I guess )
So, let's get back to reading a few pictures...

[align=center]Here come the trusses.. (not a good idea to tackle on a Monday after a big weekend.)
[Image: IMG_0863.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0864.jpg]

Second story office has been added with state of the art "elastic clamp" technology applied
[Image: IMG_0869.jpg]

Door knobs and all... these boys know their stuff... 357
[Image: IMG_0865.jpg]

Upstairs landing for the office taking shape ...ooooh looks like Ms Kramer has put some blinds up already already..
[Image: IMG_0876.jpg]

Ahh, Stairway to heaven ???... .. No, to the office girls you klutz .. Nope
[Image: IMG_0878.jpg]
Same thing Bro.. 2285_
After those stairs are finished I'll let them call it a week and adjourn for a few frothies Cheers
OK folks, see you when they clock on again next week.

LIFE....
..... Abandon the search for truth
Look for a good fantasy
Recently I have been chasing my tail, .... going around in ever decreasing circles, and trying to harvest my crop before the next deluge sets in.. so have been a bit slack lately, anyhow, here is the next installment. Nope
As I said, It hasn't been the most productive month for our intrepid builders, but life gets in the way sometimes.

Went down to the site yesterday and took a few more pics to add to those already taken (but not posted), developed the film, and have shown the results under.

Now where were we??
[Image: IMG_0879.jpg]
Here is the office landing... oh sorry been there already..

[Image: IMG_0880.jpg]
Next they put in the stairway to heaven..(remember that's where the office girls work)

[Image: IMG_0881.jpg]
Now I see what the Boss is pointing at, The crooked post!!! Wallbang .....must have been done last thing Friday.

[Image: IMG_0882.jpg]
rafters applied..

[Image: IMG_0884.jpg]
Then the battens. That dude on the left is still going. :oops:

[Image: IMG_0885.jpg]
This pic seems to be just showing off the progress is all 2285_

[Image: IMG_0887.jpg]
A bit of roofing applied.. patched already where a boot went through Goldth .... Friday as well I guess.

[Image: IMG_0889.jpg]
Testing the main roof for a fit, before the tin roof goes on over the loading ramp.. (How do they do that?? Take a roof on and off!! Confusedhock: )

If you are not bored to death already, I will try to post the next update a bit quicker. ( Harvest being the main stumbling block)

Adios guys, other business to attend to. Cheers

Jack 219
LIFE....
Look for a good fantasy
What are you harvesting, Jack? Popcornbeer
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln
We were about to send the US Army to look for you, but they couldn't get enough visas. Misngth
Great progress.
Charlie
That super seems to be just going around pointing out all the boo-boos...And that other dude needs to see a bladder doctor... 357
Great stuff...Keep it coming... Thumbsup
Gus (LC&P).
Jack, Where have you been? I hope you aren't envolved in the flooding.
Charlie
We've missed you, Mate! Have you been suckin' down some of that frothy stuff with the Kramers or did your house float away in the flood?
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln
Oh man.
Little did I know that when I complained about a little bit of rain and I couldn't finish my harvest, what was about to be unleashed on our cousins on the other side of the continent here.
Devastation to a lot of people, houses, businesses, etc... count your lucky stars.

However I did finish harvest.
P5se Camelback Wrote:What are you harvesting, Jack? Popcornbeer
Canola
[Image: 100_0475.jpg]

and Triticale which is a feed grain (fed to lot fed cattle and dairy herds) and is a cross between wheat and rye.

..now back to the trains..
Steamtrains Wrote:That super seems to be just going around pointing out all the boo-boos...And that other dude needs to see a bladder doctor... 357
Great stuff...Keep it coming... Thumbsup

Gus, thanks for the comments, maybe that fat dude needs to retire, but I'm sure the Super will have a job for a long time even if all he has to do is point out my mistakes for those Kramer boys to fix. 357

Charlie B Wrote:Jack, Where have you been? I hope you aren't envolved in the flooding.
.......We were about to send the US Army to look for you, but they couldn't get enough visas. Misngth
Great progress.
Charlie

And thanks for your concern on the floods Charlie, but I do live on the other side of the continent so I was not involved ..Thank God..Search party is only ever needed for my mind when it goes missing, then it is probably to small to find.. Misngth

I apologise for being uncommunicative lately but...
..I did go for a wee holiday with the War Office tagging along behind, if you get my drift after watching this little Vid my daughter inexpertly took as we headed into the unknown. ( with the little anklebitters ( grandchildren) bidding us farewell)

[Image: th_a7ed9df7.jpg]

219 Jack
LIFE....
Look for a good fantasy
Hi Guys, it's been a while but I have ben on a sabbatical on/in this all around OZ

[Image: IMG_1273.jpg]

While we were away we were lucky enough to to catch this big sucker, Cheers (if the vid works)

[Image: th_fd719fab.jpg]

Will be back to ask how to dismantle the PistonBroke line.
Hopefully moving to new house (yet to be built) as soon as this one is sold...... and that may take years 35 But I need to think about these things and see what I can Salvage.

Jack 219
LIFE....
Look for a good fantasy
Hello Jack
Had I known this post was up I would have been on Blue sooner. Really missed your posts and your layout progress.
I have spent the last 4 days railfanning with DrWayne and CNnutbar and I am way behind, but seeing your post and your "ride" and accommodations brought a smile. I hope things are turning for the better for you.
Charlie
Hey Charlie, good to see your voice again.
I've seen a few of the pics of your last rail fanning days with the Boys. I'll bet a fun time had by all and some great pics.
Sorry to hear about your fur kid, I work with mine every day and absolutely know how much like family they are. I truly felt the sadness. However more fun times ahead with the new addition tho. Thumbsup

One of the reasons for my absence has been told four years would be a good outcome.
Still healthy and laughing,( on the outside) and enjoying married life in their new house. So will be seeing lots more of them over time, bugbear is they live 600 kms away.
Enjoy it while you can, maybe Tetters signature is the way. Cheers

LIFE....
Look for a good fantasy