Haven't been on much
I've been busy with other hobbies and most importantly spending more time with my wife since we have the opportunity to.

Model railroading is still a joy but has been taken on the back burner for now. Just wanted to keep in touch. Cheers
Tom

Model Conrail

PM me to get a hold of me.
Seems there are many here with the "summertime mrring blahs " ....counting myself . It happens !
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
So that means that we need to go chase some trains... Big Grin
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
I've also put the modeling on the back burner a little with a new relationship. But then I have realized it is the modeling that keeps me sane Cheers I'm working my way back into it.
--
Kevin
Check out my Shapeways creations!
3-d printed items in HO/HOn3 and more!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s-model-train-detail-parts">https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s ... tail-parts</a><!-- m -->
While I just finished a three day open house at the club my main interest this summer has been fishing..The reason is simple this is the first year I been able to fish since gaining more finger movement on my right hand.. The little fishing I did last year was more in the line of learning to cast,baiting the hook,removing the hook etc left handed then fishing.
98% of my railfaning this year has been done on rail stream's live cameras or from my front porch or patio.

Come cold weather I will return to modeling.
Larry
Engineman

Summerset Ry

Make Safety your first thought, Not your last!  Safety First!
Good to hear you are getting more use from your right hand Larry, I hope it continues to improve.
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Tyson Rayles Wrote:Good to hear you are getting more use from your right hand Larry, I hope it continues to improve.
This. Great news!

The chances of an open-faced jelly sandwich landing face down on a floor, are directly correlated to the newness, cost and color of the carpet or rug
This reminds of: If a jelly sandwich always falls down open side down, and a cat always lands on its feet, what happens when you strap a jelly sandwich to a cats back?
jglfan Wrote:The chances of an open-faced jelly sandwich landing face down on a floor, are directly correlated to the newness, cost and color of the carpet or rug
This reminds of: If a jelly sandwich always falls down open side down, and a cat always lands on its feet, what happens when you strap a jelly sandwich to a cats back?

That, would have to be directly correlated to the newness, cost and color of the cat !! 357 357

in any event, I'm sure the result would be "a mess".
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
teejay Wrote:Seems there are many here with the "summertime mrring blahs " ....counting myself . It happens !

I'm still in the spirit but I don't have enough time Icon_lol

e-paw Wrote:So that means that we need to go chase some trains... Big Grin

Perhaps! Eek

nachoman Wrote:I've also put the modeling on the back burner a little with a new relationship. But then I have realized it is the modeling that keeps me sane Cheers I'm working my way back into it.

Congratulations Cheers

Brakie Wrote:my main interest this summer has been fishing..

I can't get enough fishing, it is very painful for me to do but I push through it. Good to see you're getting your movement back in your hand Thumbsup
Tom

Model Conrail

PM me to get a hold of me.