We are back up
We had a slight hiccup in our database. Luckily, Packey had done a backup last night, so we restored things to that time. This means that anything that was posted after 9 PM EST last night, has disappeared. It was too risky to try to find and add them, so you have our sincere apologies for the disruption and loss of some posts, but we need to give Packey a big hand for being able to get things back on track as much as he has.
Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship

We should not have anymore interruptions until we change servers. We will give you ample notice when that happens, at which time we will be shut down for the best part of a day.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Just one more thing, in addition to losing a few hours worth of posts, if you sent anyone a PM between those hours, you will have to resend it. Again, we are fortunate that we didn't lose more data than just a few hours worth. Thumbsup

Our humble apologies. Worship
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Tell Packey we said thank you!
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Thanks for a quick and successful backup restore Thumbsup
Reinhard
Tyson Rayles Wrote:Tell Packey we said thank you!

Yup, I already did, but I'll give him a big hug the next time I see him :o ..... Yeah, but you have to remember, he's my first born.... Thumbsup Thumbsup
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
faraway Wrote:Thanks for a quick and successful backup restore Thumbsup

As successful as we could expect. We did lose a few posts though, maybe eight or ten, plus if anyone sent a PM early today, it might not have survived the process.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Being a senior citizen , I can't remember if I posted or not ..... Nope

T Goldth
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
teejay Wrote:Being a senior citizen , I can't remember if I posted or not ..... Nope

T Goldth

Being that I'm a senior citizen as well, I can't help you either Nope ..... Uh, chances are that you slept late this morning and missed all the fun. Icon_lol
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
faraway Wrote:Thanks for a quick and successful backup restore Thumbsup

Thanks also Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup
Cheers, Bernd

Please visit also my website www.us-modelsof1900.de.
You can read some more about my model projects and interests in my chronicle of facebook.