Happy Independence Day
Since I will be tied up tomorrow, I will wish everyone a Happy 4th today!

:hey: :band2"

train
And the same to you and all that are in earshot of my typing....I hope everyone that is celebrating this holiday, makes it a safe and sane one, and they all have a fine day. I'm thinking a lot of people will make this a four-day holiday being this close to the weekend.

Let us not forget the reasons for this celebration either and that somehow, we all go back to the seeds that our forefathers planted for us to grow on.
Waveof7 Waveof7 Waveof7 Waveof7
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Have a great day at the other side of the great pond today Big Grin
Reinhard
Happy Independence Day to all our good neighbours south of the border.If our Prime Minister Stephen Harper had his way,Canadians would also be celebrating Independence Day as America's 51st state,or as many Crazy Canucks would suggest Canada's 11th province Cheers
A little slice of Americana from this morning's parade at St. Anthony Park, MN.
[Image: 001_zps5c4140d1.jpg]
Happy 4th of July!
Two hundred and Thirty seven years now, the "Colonies" have been, the United States of America.

In Congress, July 4, 1776.

The Unanimous Declaration of the Thirteen United States of America-
" When in the course of Human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another ---------"
With these words, a great nation was born.
So long as we remember those words, a great nation will age gracefully, and freedom will live on.
Happy 237th Birthday America !!! 548 2285_ 2285_ 2285_ 2285_
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
I'll drink to that! Have a good one over there guys Cheers

Cheers,

Kev
Such is life
"...the land of the free...and the home of the brave."

To all those who came before...who toiled, served, fought, died, so that we may enjoy freedom...my sincere thanks.

Happy 4th of July!
Mark

Citation Latitude Captain
--and--
Lt Colonel, USAF (Retired)
"To all those who came before...who toiled, served, fought, died, so that we may enjoy freedom...my sincere thanks."

Amen
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string