NASCAR Fantasy League
Lightbender is in!!!!!

Re: NASCAR Fantasy League

Sarge signed on Smile

Dwight77 --- Cab Forward --- Jimmie Johnson

Eightyeightfan1 ---- 88's AMP'd UP --- Dale Jr.

N gauger ---Blue meanie Racing --- Truex Jr.

Jesso -- utah Railway --- Tony Stewart

w8JY --- Oldtimer Racing --- Carl Edwards

Sarge --- Sarge Racing -- Mark Martin

Lightbender -- Hairy Otters Racing -- Joey logano

Everyone add Joey Logano to your EXCLUDE LIST!!!!!!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
If puddlejumper signs in and creates a team.. we'llhave 8..

We will draft tomorrow (Sunday) at 2 PM.. During Daytona Qualifying!~!!!

I'll PM everyone when he signs in.... with the confirmation to "Exclude" Kasey Kahne
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

Hi
Should we go ahead and take Kasey Kahn out of our picks?
dwight77
I just checked, we have until 2pm pacific time for the draft.
dwight77
2PM...PACIFIC!
Damn...gotta wait til 6PM!
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
Well - we don't draft till 5 PM.. and I'll contact puddlejumper....

I'll let you know

We can't draft until we have 8 teams.... so there's nothing to worry about yet....

I'd just hate to see us all have to give up, since we can't find an 8th person.

Should I change the draft until later while I try to gat one more player???
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

It would be nice if we could draft today, but if that doesn't work, I would rather postpone the draft rather than give up on the idea of a league.

I will be around all of next week - except for Monday night when I have a meeting that I MUST attend.

I will check back here periodically to see what the progress is.

Thanks for your efforts, Mikey
Jess

President and Janitor of the Arenac & Southern RR
w8jy Wrote:It would be nice if we could draft today, but if that doesn't work, I would rather postpone the draft rather than give up on the idea of a league.

I will be around all of next week - except for Monday night when I have a meeting that I MUST attend.

I will check back here periodically to see what the progress is.

Thanks for your efforts, Mikey
Yeah - My feelings too.. Along with everything else i have coming up in the near future, I do like the Fantasy leagues here...

bWe actually have until Saturday night to draft (Before Daytona on Sunday) I'll move the draft back to 7 PM (10:00 Pm Eastern tonight - just in case we get another player Smile
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

I just received an e-mail for the first (error) league we created.. it said:

We're sorry to inform you that your Draft and Play league, with a scheduled league draft at 2:00 PM PT on Feb 8, 2009, has been dissolved because it did not fill up with the required eight teams one hour prior to the draft start time.

So, in that we do not have 8 in our "present" league, I have set the draft date for Friday, that way we can work on getting one more member before then, withoug having the track pulled out from under us Big Grin

I'm happy.... "My guy" Truex Jr. has the Daytona pole!!!!! And my other favorite driver Mark Martin starts 2nd Smile
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

If we can't get another player, Why don't we make a "Team-Team". Each one of us can pick another driver thats not a "reserve" driver, for that team. We can all pick after the Duels on Thursday night. Or take one that we "Bench", and put in that team.
Thoughts?
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
eightyeightfan1 Wrote:If we can't get another player, Why don't we make a "Team-Team". Each one of us can pick another driver thats not a "reserve" driver, for that team. We can all pick after the Duels on Thursday night. Or take one that we "Bench", and put in that team.
Thoughts?
Shoot!! If everyone agrees we'll do it as soon as I hear back from puddlejumper.... If he decided not to join, we'll do that ... Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

I have absolutely no objections to that suggestion - if puddlejumper decides not to participate.
Jess

President and Janitor of the Arenac & Southern RR
That idea sounds good by me. I am sure I can come up with some drivers that will help guarantee us a win against the "OUTLAW" team. But one thing, I won't be awake for the draft. They did reschedule it for you but it is at Midnight Pacific time........3:00 am back east.
dwight77
dwight77 Wrote:That idea sounds good by me. I am sure I can come up with some drivers that will help guarantee us a win against the "OUTLAW" team. But one thing, I won't be awake for the draft. They did reschedule it for you but it is at Midnight Pacific time........3:00 am back east.
dwight77
Don't go by that -- I only did that to be sure NASCAR wouldn't delete the league... I'll try to get a"place" around 8PM one night (Except Monday ) Smile
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

The draft is done automatically isnt it?...Not like the first year when we had $100 to bid on different drivers.
So I am not really worried about when I find out who makes up my team.
BY THE WAY, THANK YOU AGAIN FOR DOING ALL THE LEGWORK FOR OUR LEAGUE Cheers Cheers
dwight77