NASCAR Fantasy League
I'm easy Big Grin
Jim

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://dieseldetailer.proboards53.com/index.cgi">http://dieseldetailer.proboards53.com/index.cgi</a><!-- m -->

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.okmtc.com/community/index.php">http://www.okmtc.com/community/index.php</a><!-- m -->
dwight77 Wrote:The draft is done automatically isnt it?...Not like the first year when we had $100 to bid on different drivers.
So I am not really worried about when I find out who makes up my team.
BY THE WAY, THANK YOU AGAIN FOR DOING ALL THE LEGWORK FOR OUR LEAGUE Cheers Cheers
dwight77

Thanks -- You know I enjoy it - else I wouldn't be trying so hard to get it working Big Grin

Yes it's automatic, as long as you set up the "Pre-Draft Order" and Move your driver to the top of the "left list" and exclude everyone elses drivers, (Move the other drivers to the right) you'lll be fine. Click SAVE when done Smile I forgot 2 times already! Shoot

As soon as we decide on the eighth team, I'll set the draft time (the ONLY thing) i control... to a convenient night (Tuesday?????) then - whenever that time is.... the computer selects our draft order and drafts all our teams....

Again, Rich Mariano & I started this for fun, that's the only objective. Big Grin If anyone has any questions or problems - let me know.. I'd rather beat someone fair and square, not because someone goofed Smile I'd rather give you the answers then see you lose....

Which is why we started these NASCAR & NFL fantasy games as Private leagues.. They are Big Blue only friendly competitions...

~~~ Thanks Again!!!!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Mikey, I am another one of those dummies who probably forgot to save my draft order.

I obviously can't get back in to do that now since the league has been disbanded.

I would imagine that we all need to go back in under the new league name and re-sort everything.

Obviously, we need to do that sometime before the draft starts - let us know the new details - League name, etc.

Thanks
Jess

President and Janitor of the Arenac & Southern RR
w8jy Wrote:Mikey, I am another one of those dummies who probably forgot to save my draft order.

I obviously can't get back in to do that now since the league has been disbanded.

I would imagine that we all need to go back in under the new league name and re-sort everything.

Obviously, we need to do that sometime before the draft starts - let us know the new details - League name, etc.

Thanks
It hasnt been diosbanded - we're all still there - go in and make the changes.. The FIRST league was deleted - not ours... I was just there an hour ago Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

OK, I went in, made a few more changes and saved them this time.

Now I assume the only reason I can lose is because of bad judgement.

Looking forward to the draft process, and to the new season starting next Sunday.
Jess

Anyone who gets an e-mail from NACSAR Fantasy for the "First League".... BigBlue Racing

Ignore it!!!! We were drafted into other public leagues...

BlueMeanie Racing is our present league - set to draft friday night....
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

Now I am confused. The only league I had known about was big blue racing. So, now I will try BlueMeanie Racing - hope the password is the same.
Jess

The NASCAR page says there is no such league as BlueMeanieRacing, but has Big Blue listed with a draft date of Friday the 13th, so I guess that is the one we are using.

Why does Friday the 13th sound so ominous for a draft day? Well I was looking for an excuse for my bad choices, anyway.
Jess

Figured I better subscribe to this thread so I know what is going on, I have added 6 to my remove from draft order, do we have a eighth person yet?
Scott
Jesso Wrote:Figured I better subscribe to this thread so I know what is going on, I have added 6 to my remove from draft order, do we have a eighth person yet?
Haven't heard from Puddlejumper yet... Also, when W8jy & I were in there looking last night - he noticed the draft time is gone, we may be stuck with friday night - or it may draft as soon as we form an 8th team.... I have no idea which. I e-mailed Nascar.com to see if they could fix it...
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

Hey guys.
Wow I missed a lot while I was at work!! I worked for 36 hours Sunday/Monday so my apologies to all for missing the deadline. It appears you already have 8 members, so i will disregard, but let me know if anything changes later in the season.
Again, sorry for being too late, looks like you guys were waiting on me Yesterday. Wallbang

Dave
-Dave
We are still one short, so you don't need to cancel out!

Why don't you PM Mikey, so he can get things set for the draft?
Jess

I'm guessing we were turned into a public league.. we have an eighth person outside of the gauge.. i have no idea how that happened either Wallbang Wallbang Wallbang Wallbang

so - we can play this way - or form another league.... And get puddlejumper in... The only thing would be that we would have to do everything over again and set the draft for Wednesday or Thursday night.... Any comments??? I can start another league if you want me to....
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

Maybe that took place because we missed the draft time?

Probably would be better to start a new league with just big blue members, now that we have eight.

I know that is a pain, but probably worth the effort.
Jess

Well - if everyone wants to go through the motions again, I'll set up another league...

I did receive an e-mail from NASCAR.com... It was changed into a Public league and the "Computer" assigned the 8th person randomly from another partial league Sad Sad
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75