The Boston & Main in the 4 seasons
I just saw an old B&M rail fan movie from the 40's called The B&M in the 4 seasons. I'm really not a B&M fan but I just could not look away. If your a steam fan it's definitely a must see. I had no idea the B&M had so many x PRR + RDG coaches. I was also taken by there beautiful Pacific's, they were a close match to a USRA type with a shorter wheel base. If you get a chance to see it ,it's worth the watch. The part with the track maintenance crew is very cool. My cable CO. shows these type of movies on the RFD network almost every week on "trains and Locomotives" Hope yours carries it too.
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
e-paw Wrote:My cable CO. shows these type of movies on the RFD network almost every week on "trains and Locomotives" Hope yours carries it too.

Envy...envy...the best we get here is Martha's latest spinach puff recipe... 790_smiley_picking_a_fight
...prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits...

My blog>>> <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.misterbobsmodelworksemporium.blogspot.com">http://www.misterbobsmodelworksemporium.blogspot.com</a><!-- m -->
e-paw Wrote:I just saw an old B&M rail fan movie from the 40's called The B&M in the 4 seasons. I'm really not a B&M fan but I just could not look away. If your a steam fan it's definitely a must see. I had no idea the B&M had so many x PRR + RDG coaches. I was also taken by there beautiful Pacific's, they were a close match to a USRA type with a shorter wheel base. If you get a chance to see it ,it's worth the watch. The part with the track maintenance crew is very cool. My cable CO. shows these type of movies on the RFD network almost every week on "trains and Locomotives" Hope yours carries it too.

We get it, I try to watch it every week. It's on Mondays at 6 Thumbsup
Mike
A old and weary B&M soldier still lingers on..

[Image: 003-8.jpg]
Larry
Engineman

Summerset Ry

Make Safety your first thought, Not your last!  Safety First!