Trains on this day in the past:
Chamber Works switcher pushes a car that it has picked up off of the interchange with Conrail at Deep Water, NJ, back into the plant ,June 4, 2013.

Bruce

Bruce

Any idea where that locomotive came from? Just curious because it kinda looks like an ex US Steel or Union Railroad Locomotive.

Todd
June, 1978. Westbound at Beaver, Pa.      Charlie
Todd,

I couldn't find any info on this loco. I asked about the history of this loco on another site but so far no response. If I hear anything I will let you know.

Bruce
Winchester and Western at the southern end of Millville, NJ, 6/5/14.

Bruce

(06-05-2020, 05:33 PM)bdw9535 Wrote: Todd,

I couldn't find any info on this loco.  I asked about the history of this loco on another site but so far no response.  If I hear anything I will let you know.

Bruce

I will check with Steve Timko. 
Charlie
June, 1978, Eastbound at Highland Cut.      Charlie
Charlie---your latest picture brings back some very fond memories of my first trip with Wayne to visit you and do some local rail-fanning in your hometown---this location was one of my many favourite spots.
(06-06-2020, 12:24 PM)cn nutbar Wrote: Charlie---your latest picture brings back some very fond memories of my first trip with Wayne to visit you and do some local rail-fanning in your hometown---this location was one of my many favourite spots.

I am glad you enjoyed it. The cut has become over grown and a lot of dumping so it isn't as scenic anymore.
Charlie
Conrail U25C eastbound at East Palestine, Ohio. June, 1978.      Charlie
(06-04-2020, 08:24 AM)csiguy1970 Wrote: Bruce

Any idea where that locomotive came from?  Just curious because it kinda looks like an ex US Steel or Union Railroad Locomotive.

Todd

From Steve Timko
35303 SW1500 B-B Std 1500hp EMD 12-645E 9/1969 4562-1
Roscoe, Snyder & Pacific #500
E I DuPont #105, Chambers Works, Carney’s Point, NJ
CW 105 from Steve Timko:

35303 SW1500 B-B Std 1500hp EMD 12-645E 9/1969 4562-1
Roscoe, Snyder & Pacific #500
E I DuPont #105, Chambers Works, Carney’s Point, NJ

Charlie
June, 1978 eastbound honorary steam locomotive.      Charlie
Charlie: Is that honorary or wannabe?
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
June, 1978. Westbound manifest at milepost 50, East Palestine, Ohio     Charlie