Roscoe, Snyder & Pacific #500
E I DuPont #105, Chambers Works, Carney’s Point, NJ

Thanks for the info,

Bruce
WPCA-51 at Winslow, NJ, June 1993.

Bruce

11 years ago at New Castle, Pa.          Charlie
6/10/2017---CN421 heads into the west end of the CN Stuart yard

Great memories Charlie---can't believe that was 11 years ago---where does the time go ?
(06-10-2020, 08:00 AM)cn nutbar Wrote: Great memories Charlie---can't believe that was 11 years ago---where does the time go ?

I agree, but just look at the engineers they were hiring in those days - I'd hate to be the poor guy workin' on the ground, with those buffoons at the throttle.   Misngth  They look like illegal immigrants to me.

Wayne
That was a great trip---our tour director Charlie did an outstanding job taking us to all the local attractions and one of the highlights was the stop at New Castle---nice to have connections---if we tried this locally we'd be thrown in the CN jailhouse.
(06-10-2020, 08:22 AM)cn nutbar Wrote: That was a great trip---our tour director Charlie did an outstanding job taking us to all the local attractions and one of the highlights was the stop at New Castle---nice to have connections---if we tried this locally we'd be thrown in the CN jailhouse.

If I recall the maintainer was very friendly because it was his last day before pulling the pin for retirement so he was extra friendly, Otherwise he would probably run us off.  
Charlie
You're right, Charlie, and I remember that we all refrained, for quite some time, before posting any photos taken while we were there, just to ensure that we wouldn't jeopardise his retirement.

Those are some great memories, and I hope that we'll eventually have opportunities to experience new ones again, too.

Wayne
June, 1977 Leaning on the rear of a manifest train at McKinley Road. The head end should just about be at the summit of Highland Cut.      Charlie
For the CNW pic Charlie Applause , for you and Wayne in the CSX Worship Applause , wish I was there Icon_e_biggrin
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
Eastbound on the P&LE at Beaver, Pa, June, 1978.      Charlie
6/13/1977 Eastbound at Highland Cut, MP 37 Fort Wayne Line.      Charlie
A trio of ALCo Centuries leads this westbound manifest at MP 50, Fort Wayne Line, East Palestine, Ohio June, 1977.      Charlie
WPCA-51 at Winslow, NJ, June 1992.

Bruce