A hole in the wall X4 - a liftout bridge (page 12)
Nice! I can't see where the three are connected. Just looks like one long span to me. Thumbsup
I love that bridge, I made a module with one of those and I like how you can make longer bridges with it. Layout is looking good!
Scott
Hmm, maybe I should have done that across my doorway....

--Randy
Modeling the Reading Railroad of the 1950's in HO

Visit my web site to see layout progress and other information:
http://www.readingeastpenn.com
2 1/2 years since my last visit here... Wow! It'll be interesting to see who's still around that remembers me.

I've been working on the layout a little here and there lately and I thought you might like to see some updates.
What used to look like this...
[Image: Panorama1.jpg]

Now looks like this...
[Image: Trainroom002panorama2.jpg]

[Image: Trainroom058.jpg]
What used to look like this...
[Image: wholething.jpg]

Now looks like this...
[Image: photo_zps1f8320f8-1.jpg]
Refinery
[Image: Trainroom051.jpg]

The waterfront looks a tad different as well... boxcar visit from a neighboring site...
[Image: Shoot030.jpg]

[Image: December052.jpg]
"working on the layout a little here and there"

Yeah - I'll say you have!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Great Work!!!
Glad you found your way back here!! 2285_

I missed seeing your progress shots.. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Nest time, don't wander off for "too long" Goldth Goldth
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Well, well, welcome back my friend. Welcome Welcome It's good to see you're taking up MRR again. I've always liked what you've done with your layout, including the hole-in-the-wall thing.. Thumbsup Thumbsup

Don't be a stranger. Big Grin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
It's good to see your progress!
--
Kevin
Check out my Shapeways creations!
3-d printed items in HO/HOn3 and more!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s-model-train-detail-parts">https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s ... tail-parts</a><!-- m -->
Well everybody, I think the time has come to move on. The layout pretty much just sits anymore and I haven't hardly run any trains for the last several years. It does not help that My eyesight is no longer N scale friendly either. I'd like to find somebody local (Phoenix) who wants the benchwork, trackwork and scenery. The larger piece takes up 8' x 9' (L shaped) and the smaller piece takes up 2'x4'. I've got double doors out of the house and I'm pretty sure we could move the larger piece without taking it apart. I have no interest in parting out the structures... in fact, I'd like to keep all my structures but I could probably be convinced to let them go with the layout if the new owner is persuasive enough ($$$) 357 The trackwork is nearly perfect with just a couple spots that annoy me from time to time. The layout as a whole is probably about 80% finished and so the new owner could come along and add their touch to it. It is wired for DCC.
If you're interested, PM me and we can figure out how to tackle all the details.
So sorry to hear that Tom. Having seen your layout, I can only attest that anyone that gets it will be getting one that is first-class. I remember when you were doing Z scale layouts imbedded in a table top. I'm sorry that your eyes aren't working well enough for you to continue. Unfortunately, I have no room for anything more than what I have, otherwise I"d be the first in line.

I wish you the best and if you do decide to part any of it out, let me know.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD