A new record
I know, I'm probably into statistics more than most because of my background. That and the fact that I do try to keep up with with what's going on here at Big Blue, it went unnoticed by me :oops: that we have a new record for the number of people viewing our forums.

The new record for the most users ever online was 96 on Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:41 am 2285_ 2285_

No need to go out and throw a party, but it's nice to know that more and more folks are stopping by to see what's happening here. Cheers

Just thought you'd like to know...... Big Grin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
A good train site is hard to find...And you guys got the best..!!

Thanks for all your efforts... Thumbsup
Gus (LC&P).
Don - That's neat!!!!

Thanks Gus!!!!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Great!..Kit Kats for all!
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
Did I hear Kit Kats? Popcornbeer :mrgreen:
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Tyson Rayles Wrote:Did I hear Kit Kats? Popcornbeer :mrgreen:

Icon_twisted :o Smile Smile Smile Smile not if I get there first ! 357 357 357 357

96, that's going to be a fun number to beat, but if any board can do it, I do not doubt that it would be us.

Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup to the members of Big Blue who made that number possible Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Thanks for all the accolades, Mikey and I are thrilled that we've been getting the reception that we have. Big Grin I'm just waiting until we break this record with 100 or more being here at the same time Welcome

Oh yeah, sorry about the mix-up with the Kit-Kat thing, it seems as if we didn't get the delivery, or.... Ed got to them before we had a chance to uh, "distribute" them as he promised.... Icon_lol
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD