2014 Big Blue NASCAR Racin'!!!!
I really appreciate the work that went into this. You should be safe next year - there is no way I could win this three yrars in a row.

A lot of fun competition - hope we can do it again.

Next year I want Fireball Roberts, Cale Yarborough and Richard Petty so I can get a little consistency!

Thanks for all the fun

Jess
Jess

President and Janitor of the Arenac & Southern RR
Dang!!! Congrats Jess!!! Hey - you never know - 3 in a row might be possible! Thumbsup

Thanks to 88 for taking this over and running it! The only mistake I made was not to remove drivers that were not racing well or not racing at all Sad Sad Wallbang

Next year I'll try to pay a bit more attention Smile Big Grin Smile
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
To: Eightyeightfan1......Thanks for running the league and keeping up with all the Stats! Cheers
To: W8JY3214 (Jess).....Congrats on winning the league....nice selection of drivers!! Cheers

It will be interesting to see if NASCAR tweaks the system for next year. I am sure some of the powers at NASCAR were holding their breath with Ryan Newman running second. If he had won the race, at least they could say the champion won a race.......but if he had beat the others and finished second.........wheeeewwwwwweeeee! 35 Wallbang 35 .....I can hear the crying now.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving, a Merry Christmas/Happy Holiday, and a safe and prosperous New Year. Cheers Cheers Cheers
dwight77
Thanks everyone.
I know I had a few bumps along the way(Do I get a learning curve?) But it was fun.

I hope I can do it again next year.
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
Hi eightyeightfan1
Your learning curve was great!
And when you were not online, we took a secret vote and everyone agreed that we would be grateful if you ran the league again this coming year. 2285_ Cheers

I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday Season, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and gets lot of new trains.

From the warm climate of sunny Southwest Florida (Fort Myers), still in shorts, sandals, and a golf shirt here.....only bad thing, I had to cut the grass a couple of days ago Icon_lol

dwight77
Hey Dwight, I heard it got so cold the other night that you had to put on long pants...brrrrrr!!!
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

" If the world were perfect, it wouldn't be " - Yogi Berra.
Hi mike:
I had to put on socks too!
dwight77