2014 Big Blue NASCAR Racin'!!!!
Mike Kieran Wrote:What about Yahoo Sports?http://racing.fantasysports.yahoo.com/
That's where we are... but see above... Sad

I liek eightyeight's idea Smile Smile
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
I'm good with 88's idea as well! Thumbsup
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Sorry about that. Was using the old points system as an example.

I was thinking we can add, during the Chase, we pick one driver that qualified for the Chase(No duplicates), and two that didn't (can duplicate).
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
eightyeightfan1 Wrote:Sorry about that. Was using the old points system as an example.

I was thinking we can add, during the Chase, we pick one driver that qualified for the Chase(No duplicates), and two that didn't (can duplicate).
That would be neat too, that way we all have a driver in the chase Smile Smile
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

Sounds interesting .
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
Hi All:
I would be in favor of us being able to pick one driver to ride the whole season. I do have an ulterior motive. I have had Jimmy Johnson on my team for the past several years....never stayed from him being on my team.....to say I would like to continue a good thing...would be an understatement.
After that, I like the idea of being able to pick different drivers....but it might be easier on everyone, if we pick a set of drivers one week, they automatically become our drivers each week until we make a change. If we have to pick drivers each week, I am afraid some of us will get involved with something else (imagine modeling trains) and forget to pick our team....we would then be out a whole weeks worth of points.
But it sounds like we have the making for a fun league.
dwight77
That was the idea. We pick our drivers and keep them for the whole season. Unless you want to change(Say one of your drivers breaks a leg and is out for the season)
We can double up on drivers. Points given using the NASCAR point system. Total points for all three drivers.
In the Chase we all pick one driver that qualified for the Chase. No doubles and two drivers that didn't we can double up. The person with the most points at the end of the last Richmond race gets to pick first of those drivers that qualified for the Chase, second place in points get second choice, third...so on and so on.
Tie breaker will be the person with his choice drivers that has the most total wins.
Ex:
Member A has 200 points as does Member B
But Member B's three drivers have a total of 3 wins. Member A's only has one win. Member B gets to pick a Chase driver first. Member A gets second.
Points reset for Chase. Chase drivers picked start where they are seeded for the Chase.

Any takers?
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
Martin Truex Jr 78
Tony Stewart 14
Austin Dillon 3

Well that gets me started Smile Smile

Anyone else want to pick 3 drivers???? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

I'm not crazy about resetting the points for the chase, we are not trying to crown a driver as the champ but one of us "team managers" as the champ. That said either way I'll play. Do we have a $100 limit to deal with or is the sky the limit?
Mike

Tyson Rayles Wrote:I'm not crazy about resetting the points for the chase, we are not trying to crown a driver as the champ but one of us "team managers" as the champ. That said either way I'll play. Do we have a $100 limit to deal with or is the sky the limit?
You just pick any 3 drivers and post them here --- We're running here it on the board, not online..
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

OK. No reset on the Chase.

88 Dale Jr.
10 Danica Patrick
3 Austin Dillon
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
Man!! You should see all the rederick about The #3 Returning and all the comments about NASCAR "Rigging" the pole.... Unreal!!!! Nope Nope Nope
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

I'll pick
Jimmy Johnson 48
Kurt Bush 41
Martin Truex Jr 78
Ray Marinaccio
I'll go with Kyle Bush, Carl Edwards and Denny Hamlin
Mike

My pick;

#22 Joey Logano
#2 Brad Keselowski
48 Jimmie Johnson