Magazine subscriptions
railohio Wrote:Just so we're clear, I'm also interested in non-rail magazines.

In that case I read Ohio Game & Fish magazine.
Larry
Engineman

Summerset Ry

Make Safety your first thought, Not your last!  Safety First!
I subscribe to Railroad Model Craftsman.
I lost interest in Model Railroader, when it became too concerned with RTR, DCC, and rarely had a decent construction article.
Being into Sailing Ships, boats, I pick up copies of Wooden Boat, at the local book/magazine store.
I also pick up an occasional copy of Narrow Gauge and Shortline Gazette,the "annuals", and an occasional SciFi modeling related publication.
I will use the internet for "research", but prefer hard copy reading material. ( easier on the old eyes than staring at a computer screen. Icon_twisted 357 ), and easier to "bring to the work bench". ( even a laptop, takes up a lot of room, and weighs more than a magazine. Laptop screens are also not exactly compatible with Proportional Dividers Wink :o 357 )
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
I don't subscribe to any magazines,but I buy with my own vast wealth Eek

Model Railroader

Railroad Model Craftsman

Narrowgauge and Shortline Gazette

N scale

N Scale Railroading

& Model Railroad Hobbiest online

I would subscribe to Z Track but the few issues I have seen feel more like a multi page advertisement for American Z Line than a viable modeling mag.
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"