A Poem for Michigan
[Image: poem.jpg]
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"
That's a great poem Catt but I think you meant Minnesota, didn't you? Smile

[Image: 006_zps82ede826.jpg]
Nope Michigan,this pic is from 2008.She is 5'2" this year they are taller than me (5'10").We have to back into the driveway so we can watch for traffic when we leave the house. Theynjust keep getting higher. Eek

[Image: winter08.jpg]

[Image: wintr208.jpg]
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"
Son-of-a-gun, if they could pile winter sun, we wouldn't be able to move around it would be so high. 357 357 Well except for the past few days. Wink

I remember days like that when I was growing up in New Jersey, and I have to tell you, I don't miss it at all. Nope
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
I know that feeling of tentativeness backing out of the driveway. I'm considering installing a periscope in my car. Smile Tongue
Over 70 inches this season...And ?........... MORE on the way !! Eek
It could be worse Wink I don't have a Ark !!
:oops: :oops: Just remembered,.......... this WILL all melt, probably all at once Eek Eek
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Makes me glad to live in Texas where we don't have to shovel the 105+ temperatures in summer. Right Don?
All kidding aside, keep safe and warm.
willie
willie
santafewillie Wrote:Makes me glad to live in Texas where we don't have to shovel the 105+ temperatures in summer. Right Don?
All kidding aside, keep safe and warm.
willie

That's the saying around here too, "You don't have to shovel sunshine".... Cheers
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Incidentally, it's sleeting here right now. Yesterday afternoon at 4:00 it was 84F, by 10:00 this morning it was 24F; a drop of 60 degrees in 18 hours!
willie
willie
santafewillie Wrote:Incidentally, it's sleeting here right now. Yesterday afternoon at 4:00 it was 84F, by 10:00 this morning it was 24F; a drop of 60 degrees in 18 hours!
willie

Attached Files Image(s)

Cheers,
Richard

T & A Layout Build http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic...=46&t=7191
Hasn't been the smoothest of winters here in Connecticut either. Meet Mount Bitemewinter. Elevation:2damnhi.

Attached Files Image(s)

Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.