Freelance 2014-2
faraway Wrote:Chris, I see. You want to talk Florida CF7. I am ready Big Grin
[Image: IMG_3156_zpsec690e6e.jpg]
Somehow grew a new shoe box over night.... needs to be integrated in the ground cover soon.
[Image: IMG_3159_zps32224935.jpg]
My engines have the old Athearn trucks but got Kato motors like yours. The PCB was replaced and LEDs instead of bulbs installed.
Reinhard
Love it Thumbsup
I managed to get over there last summer
The was a small ISL that was near to where we stayed at https://www.google.com/maps/dir//5273+Ro...28.2514006
But i think it is switched by the CSX
Chris
England
Mike Kieran Wrote:Is this getting into a CF7 waving contest? I would yell show us your CF7s, but someone might think that it's a bunch of science nerds on Spring Break. 35

Mike I'll play. Cheers

Chris
England
I'm suffering from CF7 Envy. Here's my soon to be relettered CF7:

[Image: 13465563563_efaac1ab90_m.jpg]
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

" If the world were perfect, it wouldn't be " - Yogi Berra.
a CF7 waving contest?

Ok, a CF7 meeting on the Violet Short Line

[Image: dscf5207fjjew.jpg]
Midsouth, 2x Pioneer Valley, 2x Indiana RR ( the left one still in progress )

Big Grin
greetings from northern Germany
Joerg

Indiana City, my layout
http://www.the-gauge.net/forum/viewtopic...=46&t=5379
Since Reinhard is taking a "break", here's my CF7's.

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

Not sure if Reinhard is taking a break, but I'd say this thread has been hijacked. A little courtesy here? If there are CF7 fnas, how hard is it to open a new thread?
Here's mine.

[Image: Picture002-1.jpg]
Larry
Engineman

Summerset Ry

Make Safety your first thought, Not your last!  Safety First!
A bridge element from the steel silo and elevator was fitted with two pipes and reused to connect two industrial buildings.
[Image: IMG_3160_zpsd14ed2d7.jpg]
Reinhard
faraway Wrote:A bridge element from the steel silo and elevator was fitted with two pipes and reused to connect two industrial buildings.
[Image: IMG_3160_zpsd14ed2d7.jpg]

very nice
do you use or plan to use a switchlist software program at all?
Chris
England
wsor4490uk Wrote:....do you use or plan to use a switchlist software program at all?
Sorry, not at all. I thought several times about it and made some tests but I want to keep the freedom to switch each car as I like it at the moment the engines hook up. That is an intentional break with the prototype and clearly pure "playing" vs. model railroading.
Reinhard
That pipeline bridge is a nice addition, keep it comin
Reinhard,

I never get tired of your work. It's very detail oriented.
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

" If the world were perfect, it wouldn't be " - Yogi Berra.
The well known Walthers oil loading platform got a scale down by cutting it in half and using only one crane. A light gray paint makes it suitable for a small size none oil industry.
[Image: IMG_3163_zps2af6d2fd.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3164_zpsb0a569b8.jpg]
Reinhard
Great looking kitbased loading platform.. Thumbsup

I really enjoy looking at and studying photos of your ISL.. Never know when I might find a detail idea I can stea--ah, borrow.
Larry
Engineman

Summerset Ry

Make Safety your first thought, Not your last!  Safety First!
I think it was time to do a snap shot and document the status of my layout as it is today. I wandered with the camera from the west end (window) to the east (door) with the pale morning light in my back. Photobucket shows the photos in reverse order (newest first). The photos show clearly where I need to some more detailing and integrate some structures better into the ground cover.
http://s966.photobucket.com/user/faraway...t=3&page=1
Reinhard