Found something that made me laugh.
I was looking at some pamphlets to get some ideas for a day trip when I came across one for the New Hope and Ivyland railroad when I saw some one familiar """ME""". Icon_lol I have not visited there in a few years but there I was in there picture. I guess now I'm famous 35    
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
That's Cool!!! LOL yeah - yo have to start autographing them now Smile Big Grin Smile
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Fun! You're pretty much the in the center of the photo...even upstaging the locomotive. Smile
Ralph
Thats too funny!! Icon_lol
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
Famous, I got to shake your hand Icon_lol
Tom

Model Conrail

PM me to get a hold of me.
Hope you aren't in the witness relocation program Icon_lol
--
Kevin
Check out my Shapeways creations!
3-d printed items in HO/HOn3 and more!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s-model-train-detail-parts">https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s ... tail-parts</a><!-- m -->
Call them and start demanding royalties since you never gave them permission to use your image to promote their Rail Road. Icon_lol

That is neat though. Smile
I'm honored to share the same cyberspace. Worship
tetters Wrote:Call them and start demanding royalties since you never gave them permission to use your image to promote their Rail Road. Icon_lol

Yeah, that is neat, and I'm guessing that somewhere there's some sort of disclaimer somewhere that gives them every right imaginable while you are on their property. Thanks to some quality lawyer dollars spent, I'm sure they could wind up asking everyone in the crowd for royalties for giving them the publicity and making them "famous"... 357 357
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Curse you and your superior knowledge of all things legal!!! Wallbang
357 357 357
Wow your a celebrity. Icon_lol
Lynn

New Adventure <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9245">viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9245</a><!-- l -->

Great White North
Ontario,Canada
ezdays Wrote:
tetters Wrote:Call them and start demanding royalties since you never gave them permission to use your image to promote their Rail Road. Icon_lol

Yeah, that is neat, and I'm guessing that somewhere there's some sort of disclaimer somewhere that gives them every right imaginable while you are on their property. Thanks to some quality lawyer dollars spent, I'm sure they could wind up asking everyone in the crowd for royalties for giving them the publicity and making them "famous"... 357 357

if it was me, I would tell them I was there undercover and that, as they were liable for disclosing the identity of an undercover agent, their railroad would be confiscated under Homeland Security laws and set up on the White House lawn in case Michael Jackson ever returns. Thumbsup
As the official vacation pamphlet model I think I will have to ask for some free train tickets for the Gauge members. Thumbsup
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
e-paw Wrote:As the official vacation pamphlet model I think I will have to ask for some free train tickets for the Gauge members. Thumbsup

HOO-AH!
Next thing you know, you'll be standing in line at the supermarket, and the guy in front of you will be giving you that"Where have I seen him before...", look.
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.