sweethome chicago photos
Hi guys
It's a while since i've been on here,i was away this weekend helping my good mate Jon Grant run Sweethome Chicago at a exhibition,it's the first time it's been out in 3 years,we had a great weekend and i managed to take loads of photos,knowing how you like photos and good modeling,here's a few for you all.

due to having to resize them this may take some time,so i'll keep up dating when i can.

Ray
Nice! I have always been a fan of his work. Worship
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Ray,

Great photos Thumbsup Thumbsup , Jon used to post here quite often, nice to see his layout again.

Bruce
Big Grin Cheers Big Grin
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
Thanks for posting. I love sweet home Chicago. It had and still has a great influence on my US model railroading.
Reinhard

Think it maybe easier if you go to the RMWeb link below,than me resizing all the photos(50+)
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/87931-sweethome-chicago-photos/">http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index. ... go-photos/</a><!-- m -->

Hope you enjoy looking at them,as much as i enjoyed the weekend running the layout.

Ray
Quote:Hope you enjoy looking at them,as much as i enjoyed the weekend running the layout.

Ray

You bet, thanks for posting these, a real treat and very well done. Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup

I get envious that I can't do this good when I see work like this.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
long island jack Wrote:Hi guys
It's a while since i've been on here,i was away this weekend helping my good mate Jon Grant run Sweethome Chicago at a exhibition,it's the first time it's been out in 3 years,we had a great weekend and i managed to take loads of photos,knowing how you like photos and good modeling,here's a few for you all. Ray

Good to see you back Ray. I've missed your "Route of the Dashing Commuter" AKA "Dashing Dan" logo. Wink Big Grin
The Sweet Home Chicago pics were a welcome sight.
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
That's one great layout..!! Beautiful scenery, with just the right amount of "junk" to bring it to life..!! Thumbsup
Thanks for posting.
Gus (LC&P).
Modelling at it's finest Cheers