Happy 4th of July!!!
[Image: 007-4.jpg]

Happy Independence Day!
And to all of those who paid the ultimate price for our freedoms...
And a very Happy Fourth of July to everyone, and like others, we owe our freedom, not only from this event in 1776, but all throughout the years, to those that faced adversity, fought it and won.

I AM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN.
Waveof7 Waveof7 Waveof7
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Even Norfolk Southern was in the spirit this afternoon as NS 6920 leads train 282 north through Georgetown, KY July 4, 2014    
I'm Proud to be an American and a Veteran!
Ed
"Friends don't let friends build Timesavers"
To all my American friends, my best wishes on the 238th anniversary of your nation's independence.

2296_ 1990_dancing 2296_ 1990_dancing 2296_

Wayne
Good luck blowing out all those candles---Happy Independence Day to all our all our American brothers
cn nutbar Wrote:Good luck blowing out all those candles---

There are those who would consider me "long winded" enough to accomplish that feat !
Eek Confusedhock: :o Icon_twisted

July 4th, Independence Day, is the "Day" when I am proud to be able to claim the title: "Electronics Technician Chief, United States Navy, Retired".
So long as there are those who will put everything on the line, and stand strong in defense of the Constitution of The United States of America, this great land will continue to be " The Land of The Free, and The Home of The Brave " Big Grin Big Grin

My deepest respect, and sincere thanks, to all who have served, and are still serving, to protect OUR Independence. Thumbsup Thumbsup
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!